James Bowles 300

S

slatergirl

Well done Jimmy

I have just received a telephone call to tell me that you bowled a 300 game tonight, well done mate and keep up the good work. Sorry i wasn't there to see it. :p :D :p :D

Love Chantal

Well done JIMMY on ur 300 game.
Im sorry that i wasnt there to see it.
But i noe there will be more from u.
So well done

:angel: Flick :angel:

haha well i already told John to tell you my congrats.. but i'll say it too!!
YAY GO JIMMY!! WOOT WOOT!! WELL BOWLED CHAMP!! KEEP IT UP!! SEE YA AT EAST COAST I SUPPOSE!!
Love Me.. you probably dont even memba me! and me just writin 'me' isnt going to help is it.. lol

Hey lil bro,
I know i was there to congratulate you in person but couldnt resist posting on here also... I have been fortunate to watch both of you 300's and to be able to do it on the same pair as your last one is fantastic... Its not often you hear about a person with two plaques on the one pair... Im so proud of you Jimmy... Keep it up you good thin'...

Love your lil big sis (lol),

Tam xx

Congrats man, I remember you had a 299 at Cara camp all that time ago, looks like your getting on nowadays.

Well Done

Macca

Congrats James! Well done on another 300. Steve's got a bit of catchin up to do doesn't he? :p Keep up the good work mate
Crispy

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...what can I say mate? You're a true champion. But what happened to you moving up here mate? We could always do with a bowler of your calbre up here mate :p Well done again mate. Good to see you stopped throwing marshmellows and back to carving it up. Can't wait to catch up with ya again at east coast and cause some mayhem.

Adam Pringle

Hey Champ!! Congrats!!, I Knew you'd do it again!! Keep it up!! See You At East Coast.. Love Always Kellie XxXxXx ;)

Hey BABE!!!

Congratulations on your 2nd 300...Wish I was there to see it...(I don't like exams)...You are absolutely unbelievable, two of them on the same pair of lanes!! I'd die if I even came close to bowling one!

Anyway, love you long time ;)

Chloe (xoxo)

hey champ,
congrats on ur 300 mate, so it looks like ill be seein you at eccc again this yr, well mate keep on truckin and ill talk to ya later.
Cheers
Scotty

jimmy man your a legend!!! congrats bro im hell happy for you, maybe when i see you enxt you can teach me how to throw one aye

griggsy

Congrats Jimmy!
I only just found out about your 2nd 300, and I wish I was there to see it mate.
I must say it is a bit late though, I could swear I told ya to "Bag Out" at East Coast! ;)
Keep up the bloody good work budd!!

- Jacko (Simon)

Hey Jimmy

Congrats!!!! I only just found out coz someone is too much of a bum to tell me! :D ;)

Well done and keep up the superb bowling. It is always a pleasure to watch you bowl (even though I obvisiously wasn't there)

Anyway, love ya Bec!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom