James Bowles 300

S

spectator

I would like to congratulate James Bowles on his 1st 300 tonight at Keon Park in Superleague.

WELL DONE JAMES!

well done Jimmy! you deserve it mate, and it wasn't even at Werribee :p

Keep up the good bowling and ill cyas round bud

- Brett

Jimmy your the man, congrats from chopper in sydney, 221 av in sheild and now a 300 we need to see more of you in youth tornys well done mate.
Chopper

Hey Jimmy, i know you called me to tell me...but still.......thats sooooooooo excellent bub, bout time you got there....speshilly after that impressive 299 at tuggers in december....keep up the great work hunnie...hope to see you real soon.
luvs ya alwayz,
Tiffany Jade
(girls vc Team Rum)

u probably dont remember me from east coast..........so congrats anyway nice bowling and keep it up hope to see u at east coast again this yr

u probably dont remember me from east coast..........so congrats anyway nice bowling and keep it up hope to see u at east coast again this yr

Congrats buddy. Sorry i wasnt there to see it... even if it was against me :lol:

jimmy bro thats massive man, well done dude no doubt we will be seeing more of those from you in the very near future,;) keep it up bro man

peace

Hey Guys And Girls,
i just wanna say thank you for your replys
and i hope to see you all very soon

As Johnny Walker said "KEEP ON WALKING"

Jimmy!!!!
congrats sweetie! you've been bowlin like a champ!
killing it at jnr shield and now this! lucky ur a parker hehehe

speak soon
luv jess xox :D

James well done on the 300! u rock buddy.
You have been bowling really well latly and i hope there's heaps more to come! \:D/

See ya soon
Luv Amy :D

hey jimmy congrats on your 300 if you dont know who this is its nathan shaun's brother mate you have bein bowlin awsome lately keep up the great work

nath

hey jimmy congrats on your 300 if you dont know who this is its nathan shaun's brother mate you have bein bowlin awsome lately keep up the great work

nath

Congrats man this is just awesome!

For the effort you put into your bowling this accomplishment is definitely well deserved.

Keep up the good form and i'll catch up with you soon no doubt!
Cheers Bud
Brendan H

congrats you legend.
Wish i was there to see it.. we all knew it was coming, and i expect many more....
Catch up soon Bud.

Jimmy buddy, long time no talk. What happened to you coming up to QLD this year? Anyway, congrats man...knew you weren't too far off it when I saw ya style at east coast last year. You better be there this year man!! Me and the rest of the QLD boys can't wait to catch up with ya mate! SEE YA!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom