Belmos World Tenpin Masters 300 - Video Download avi

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
World Tenpin Masters - Belmos 300 Download

For the people who missed out seeing Belmo's 300 against Zukifli, I have some good news...

BallReviews

Please note... If you have dailup, you wont like it.

For the people that know how to use bittorrent... ENJOY! :)

Re: World Tenpin Masters - Belmos 300 Download

I got it, but I can't play it. Can anybody tell me why I can't?

Quick-time said it couldn't play it "because the required compressor could not be found"

Media Player just played the sound but no video.

Any Ideas?

Re: World Tenpin Masters - Belmos 300 Download

You probably need a codec to play it.

Google the K-lite codec pack - has almost every codec to play almost every video type on the net.

Im still seeding - I was wondering who it was downloading from me - mines the 58.6.*.* IP (if you know how to see who you are downloading from) :)

Another good BitTorrent client is Azureus

For anybody who cant access this file send me a private message as i have it on dvd. I m sure we can work out how to get it to people.

Phil

graham said:
Im still seeding - I was wondering who it was downloading from me - mines the 58.6.*.* IP (if you know how to see who you are downloading from) :)

Another good BitTorrent client is Azureus

That would be me Graham.

Daz

got the movie last nite, pretty good quality. and wat a awsome game by belmo. gota love the late 9 pin

Help!

Have downloaded the file but when I play it using windows media player I only get the audio, not the video.

If I click the file and say open with bit torrent I get a message saying "This torrent (or one with the same contents) is already running"
Very confused......

Anyone got any suggestions?

Hey Jane,if you want to see the match i have it on tape let me know you can borrow it next week...Carl

Finchy said:
Help!

Have downloaded the file but when I play it using windows media player I only get the audio, not the video.

If I click the file and say open with bit torrent I get a message saying "This torrent (or one with the same contents) is already running"
Very confused......

Anyone got any suggestions?

Jane
Im pretty sure its the codecs you need to play the file - search for either Xvid codecs - however the best way ive found is search for something called Klite Codec Pack which will allow you play almost any type of video around.
Cheers
Graham

androooo said:
Great scoring in the Mack v Scammel match :lol:

Well all i can Say is WOW?? :confused:

mack needs 8 to draw... and gets 7 leaving the 2-8-10..... wasnt the greatest bowling ever seen..prob some of the worst... oh well.... now to Download the other matches...

Oh and what a Great Match Between Belmo and Zulkifli, Zulkifli 98 pins down and come out and throws the front 10... Great come back

Ash

Back
Top Bottom