2007 World Masters Videos

Gutter rat

Ok people her we go with the 2007 World Masters videos.

I have uploaded to my rapidshare account so the files dont get deleted.
Each game is split into 2 parts.
Download both parts to the same folder then open part 1 which is a .exe file.
It will ask you where you want it to extract to.
Click install to Extract it there.

When you get to the rapidshare links just click the free button unless you have an account. At the next screen copy the shown code exactly into the box that says "here".
Just follow whatever is asked next.
You can only download 1 file per hour without an account so you will have to wait between parts.

Game 1 is Chris Barnes v Zara Glover

VLC player is needed to play them get it here

http://www.videolan.org/mirror.html...n/&file=vlc/0.8.6c/win32/vlc-0.8.6c-win32.exe

Once installed open the player.
Click file.
Quick open file then select the clip you want to open.
If you double click on the screen when its playing it will go to full screen .
If you then right click on the screen and select aspect ratio 4:3 it will fully fill the screen unless you have a widescreen monitor.

Good luck and good watching. Paul_____

All files will be in the following folder

http://rapidshare.com/users/W2CXZ4 pass for folder is tb

If only part 1 of a match is in the above folder it just means im currently uploading part 2.

9 meg!! goodness me... and that's just the program. The first part of the file is 96 meg EEK!

fingers crossed I don't overload the ol' computer.

wonder what I can delete if I need to????

Hi Gutter Rat,

Thanks for the uploads, just a quick question, do you know of a program that i can use to burn the files to dvd in dvd format. I currently use nero vision but it won't reconise the avi format that your using (last year had no problem).

Cheers Forbesy

Hi Gutter Rat,

Thanks for the uploads, just a quick question, do you know of a program that i can use to burn the files to dvd in dvd format. I currently use nero vision but it won't reconise the avi format that your using (last year had no problem).

Cheers Forbesy
you should be able to use nero vision this time as well, as long as you install the codec to play the file (VLC i assume has a built in support for the format).

If gutter rat doesnt reply before i download (~170k/s) and check what format, i'll let you know which codec you'll need.

@gutter rat: cheers for those who dont have/cant get foxtel

Enf...

you should be able to use nero vision this time as well, as long as you install the codec to play the file (VLC i assume has a built in support for the format).

If gutter rat doesnt reply before i download (~170k/s) and check what format, i'll let you know which codec you'll need.

@gutter rat: cheers for those who dont have/cant get foxtel

Enf...
Ok, its not actually an .avi, its a .mp4

Quicktime 7 can open the file and see its got H.264(AVC) and AAC, but cant decode the video due to Quicktime having only a half-complete H.264 implementation.

VLC or mplayer can play the file fine, and if you want to burn it to dvd and your current method doesnt work (yes i can make a difference if you rename it to .mp4) then try: http://www.dvdflick.net (free sourceforge based project)

Enf...

Can someone tell me if Friday's telecast at 8am on Foxtel was a repeat of Tuesday's telecast with Games 1 & 2?

Thanks,
Jenny ;)

yeah it was! barnes and the pommy chick g1 and osku and the other dude g2.

If anyone has forgotten the World Tenpin Masters is on today and Belmo is up First hope you have set you Vcr's or dvd's to record.

Chris

thanks for posting the vidoes. Have seen both. When do you get the Belmo game?

Keep up the good work....much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom