Belmos World Tenpin Masters 300 - Video Download avi

Peanut said:
Well all i can Say is WOW?? :confused:

mack needs 8 to draw... and gets 7 leaving the 2-8-10..... wasnt the greatest bowling ever seen..prob some of the worst... oh well.... now to Download the other matches...

Oh and what a Great Match Between Belmo and Zulkifli, Zulkifli 98 pins down and come out and throws the front 10... Great come back

Ash

Yeah...WOW?? is about right...makes me feel a whole lot better if I bowl like crap lol.
And as far as the Belmo match...that was awesome!! :D

Just finished watching the Belmo - Zukifli match ... all i can say is ... Belmo ... U DA MAN! Definitely 2 kool 4 skool ... :cool:

The amount of power generated in the majority of those shots is just jaw dropping. Always a curse of running high though when it comes back too hard, that 9 pin kickout was fun to watch.

watched that this arvo. Thomas got steamrolled, lucky break for belmo in the 9th though, could have been very different if that was a big washout.

Whoo hoo - am I hooked!!

After a bit of teething problems I have now downloaded all of the matches (luckily I have a lot of space on my puter)

Has the match after Belmo v Leandersson been shown yet? If not when is it due??

Belmo vs Leandersson was a great match. Was aired on Fox Sports 1 on Tuesday arvo at 3pm.
The commentary made me laugh a bit too!
That backup strike was an awesome way to finish the match...as well as Leanderssons awesome left handed shot haha!

Has anyone created a torrent for the Belmo-Thomas match? If so, where can one get it?

:D

HEY HEY People.....

any more matches been seen over the net??

If there is any... plz post..

Thanks Ash

I downloaded bit torrent, Then i decided to get the match with mack in it and wow only 1 day and 8 hours remaining for it to finnish.:-k#-o:sleeping:8-[

john mate dont waste ur time gettin tim macks game, its crap. get anything with thomas leanderson or belmos matches.

luke green

I know Tim bowls like crap, but look at it...so does Phil Scammel and it makes for a sort of decent match...the very last shot determines who wins.
Its good because its close...even though the scoring is rather low.

Back
Top Bottom