Belmonte v Frilingos round 2

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Stay tuned for pictures of Jason Belmonte sporting a bright pink shirt this weekend with a picture of my face on the front and "George Frilingos's No.1 Fan" on the back! Anyone attending Orange is in for a treat :)

Any wagers this weekend mate? It's your centre, you are in impeccable form but I did manage to win last year in our absence. Anymore mythical bridges you want to cross?

Anyone got any suggestions for this tournaments side bet?

If Belmo wins this weekend, then you have to burn the "Miami Vice" cheese cloth pants :D :D

George...really ????? man that must be a terrifying sight.....

That, or he posts on his facebook page something like...I now admit that right handed bowlers are better bowlers than left handed bowlers....

Hey George,
If Belmo wears pink, what colour do I wear. You know I own that colour. Did you get permission off me for Belmo to wear that colour. Can't wait to see Belmo in pink. Belmo and I could be the bosby twins.

Hey George,
If Belmo wears pink, what colour do I wear. You know I own that colour. Did you get permission off me for Belmo to wear that colour. Can't wait to see Belmo in pink. Belmo and I could be the bosby twins.

You keep claiming it as yours Steve, maybe you should come out and wear it.

Stay tuned for pictures of Jason Belmonte sporting a bright pink shirt this weekend with a picture of my face on the front and "George Frilingos's No.1 Fan" on the back! Anyone attending Orange is in for a treat :)

Any wagers this weekend mate? It's your centre, you are in impeccable form but I did manage to win last year in our absence. Anymore mythical bridges you want to cross?

Anyone got any suggestions for this tournaments side bet?

I learnt a descriptive couple of words while been in the states on the PBA Tour. It really does apply to you in this instance.
Douche Bag!

You will bowl well here again. As usual the left in Orange (for reasons im not sure) is a gold mine.
If you dont win it will be because you simply fell over and couldnt bowl...
you are the favourite George and been Australia's number one ranked bowler (something you tell us on a day to day occurrence) .... the rest of us donkeys will tremble in our boots when we see you walk into the bowl with those tight pants and no doubt some tight shirt you bought in Kings Cross one sunny sunday after you ate brunch with a friend named Phillipe.

You want a bet - you got one homie.

Change my daughters nappies for a day....(they are real real nice right now too)
If i lose...Which will most probably happen....
Ill treat you to any meal at any restaurant you want, anywhere in the world?

So how about it?

Belmo

Belmo.. what about a bet for Knk... 100 plus people... could be a great turn out on the saturday to see it!!

Looks like a fair contest

* Great wall of China
* Home centre for you
* You are in great form
* Carry contest against one of the most powerful balls on the planet

Sure why not, I know some great restaurants in Vegas ;)

Did I mention my life size face will be on the front of the shirt this weekend?

Did I mention my life size face will be on the front of the shirt this weekend?

Good God Belmo! Watch out for people thumping you in George's face this weekend! Can I touch his visage up with a felt pen? I think George would look good with some very adolescent touch-ups like a Salvador Dali moustache, John Lennon glasses and a few blacked out teeth... or maybe even an Adolf Hitler makeover!

Lovey, I think you'll find that there will be some technical loophole the boys will use to escape your righteously outraged copyright law team, such as claiming that the said shirt is not "Pink", but one fo the following; "Fuschia", "Magenta", "Cerise", "Peuce" or "Rose". These young blokes are cunning, mate...

Cheers,
Jason

Hope we have some paparazzo's heading down there to 'document' this event for the TB public! ;) Good luck to all.

Uncle George, you better bowl your arse off today or you'll be wiping somebody else's! Hope they give you disposable nappies to use.

Back
Top Bottom