Belmonte lapping the field in ToC....

Dom Barrett is on fire with a 6-2-0 (W-L-T) match play effort so far. Big Wes is also going nicely with 6-1-1.

Storm roto dominating once again.... Watch for PDW and Stu Williams to make a run tomorrow

Belmo is at a whole different level to the rest of the field, still persisting with the new Uproar and why wouldn't he ;)

Top 3 all throwing Storm / Roto and 6 from the top 9.... co-incidence? I dont think so :)

Barnes & PDW keep duelling it out for 5th place. Mika is making a run for the show. Rash is way down the bottom, in about 22nd place at the moment...

Belmo not only lapped the field and won the TV final of Barbasol TOC, he showed of his new image to PBA fans.
belmo%20pieface.jpg

Congratulations Jason, another fantastic Title win.
Easily the best bowler in the world right now.

Reactions: CT
Did anyone see Belmo get presented with the player of year award? Came down to him PDW and Rash.

Belmo goT announced shook both their hands and as PDW Sat back down Rash walks off the set. PDW looked strangely at him and then the coverage stopped. Not that Sean is reading this but it's time to get over it mate.

Now others may call me a stick in the mud on this one but....To bill oneil on that cream stunt. Yeah sure very funny but he denied Belmo a tv interview in a major. I think that kind of behaviour should be kept for exhibition matches or at least done after the interviews.

Given that it was the sponsors product, it was a perfect segue for him to thank the main sponsor. Would I have done it? No, but I have no problem with it. PBA probably put him up to it anyway.

Given he swallowed a whole mouthful as soon as it happened I'd suggest it wasn't the sponsors product ;)

Back
Top Bottom