Belmonte - 5/7/10 King

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well I heard from a reliable source today that over the course of the weekend Jason "2 hands for beginners" Belmonte through an impressive 5-7-10 out of the pocket with his Shock Trauma. Talk us through it revs, how much did you really catch it? I've seen 8yr olds trip at least the 5 out :D :D

POT ?

Is this the pot calling the kettle black???

Fancy a comment like this coming from a mand with less hand than Monty BURNS off the Simpsons.....

I may only throw 12 revs at the moment but there is no way I am leaving a 5-7-10 no matter how bad Jason says the rack was :D

George not only throws less hand than Montgomery Burns , his approach is also pretty similar.

Congrats Belmo on the 5-7-10 .. fantastic effort that

i was there and i think someone has forgot to say that he very nearly spared it by flicking the 5 pin hitting the 7 which carried of the wall and stopped just before hitting the 10. Quite a good effort considering all the time i have worked or been in bowling centres the only one i have seen spared was by matt riley at fiq worlds in santa dominica. He took all the ribbing and went on to win the tournament.

Julie Flanagan

ok boys and girls... let me walk you through it!

Lined up like i always do.... let it go... thought i was in trouble..maybe a 5 pin...but to my surprise there it was... and not only did i see the 5 pin (which was wobbling haha ) the 7 and 10 were there standing proud.

I never thought i would leave 1 but now that i look at it i can die happy knowing i left one hahaha

To jez..... who will always remind me of that wonderful.... just remember anything is possible :)
God love ya hahaha

Jason Jason, im botterly disappointed i was not there to see it, i know what it feels like to leave it, and im glad to see you took it all in your cool stride.

However i got to tell you the last time i left it i spared it bwhaahahahahaha. Its all good bro we all still love you infact i think we love you more as now with as much hand as u have it is possible to leave the christmas tree.

You take care and good luck in america

your friend in crime and 5 - 7 -10s

Matty Riley

To My Buddy :)

Where do i start :) hehehe

All i can say that now if or when i ever leave another 5-7-10 i know that i am very good company....For all of u that didnt know i left one at Maitland in a tournment and let me tell you Belmo let the whole bowl know before i had a chance to even throw the spare :) So it was good to give it back.

Ohh..and on the side he says he threw it bad....i saw him throw it and he was ALL over it most i have ever seen him throw on a ball..j/k hahah

Take care bro and kill them over in Yankee land.

Till Next Time....

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* well done belmo, i suppose 2 hands really are for beginners. I just wanna say congrats on behalf of most of the West Aussies, when i heard about it i cacked myself, but it was good to hear you nearly spared the bastard. And with a storm ball too

Later

Back
Top Bottom