Belmo Wins Masters

Well done Jason, fantastic effort. Not really surprised though when the best bowler on the planet wins! Congratulations!

Firstly being there. Would like to say publicly well done to Belmo. Was a great effort. Bear in mind Christian gave him a tough match in the semi previously even though was 2 games, it didnt all go one way.

I also agree with the previous post. Sean was great to chat to on and off the lanes. I bowled 2 squads paired with him and he was a true pro but still had time for a laugh and really made it fun first and foremost. I will go as far as saying that all the overseas bowlers were great to talk with and bowled at least 1 squad with all of them except the Hong Kong guys so cannot comment on them but geez they are so talented.

It was a great Masters because all the bowlers made it so. The standard was there with any event anywhere that i have seen since i started bowling about 25 years ago.

Well done again Belmo.

I think a lot more people have a lot more respect for Sean Rash after this years Masters than they had 12 months ago. As said in earlier posts he was great to talk to on & off the lanes, would talk to anyone that wanted a word. Didnt matter what level of bowler they were.

Think some Australian bowlers could learn a few thinks from Sean.

Back
Top Bottom