Battle of the Borders

cindyd

cindyd
Hey Everyone
I was just wondering just who was bowling battle of the borders for 2005, last year we had a lot of fantastic bowlers and a great prize fund to match.. Its not too far away so itd be ideal to start getting names down.. Anyway I was just wondering who was bowling this year as Im pretty sure next year its in NSW somewhere.
Its an awesome team tournie and a great way for u n a few mates to get some good prize money if u work hard enough.. So either put your names down on here or just call Garden City Lanes on 46 329755.
Thanks
Hayley

Hi Guys,
Only 5 weeks till Battle of the Borders i really need to to know who is bowling in this tournie so i can get shirts done and things organised i have heard from a few kids to say they are bowling
Melanie Aikworth
Nick Aiton
Krissy Learner
Ben Donnelly
Laura Berg
Ben Taylor
Wade Goddard????
If there is anyone else can you let me know it would be a shame to let this tournie die .
I know there is alot on with roll offs ,schoolies ,Christmas but this was the only date we could get this year.
Margaret Judd from NSW said there is a lady coming up with her that is interested in holding it next year at Warners Bay Bowl in NSW .
Margaret also emailed me with the list of the NSW bowlers that are coming up
Taya Reggars Joel Greentree Sam Le Franc Mitchell Carter
Joe Wlodarcyzk Sammy Carter Nathan Brown Sammy Walsh
Kyle Greentree Chris Pearce Nick Gray Justin Lanz
Claire Guest Brooke Willmott Adam Judd Dean Judd Byron Linn
Nathanial Mason Jessica Depaoli Morgan Brown
Katarina Wlodarcyzk (res)

So come on QLD we need some bowlers to get the shield back here in QLD where it should be.
Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Ph 46329755

Hi Guys,
Only 5 weeks till Battle of the Borders i really need to to know who is bowling in this tournie so i can get shirts done and things organised i have heard from a few kids to say they are bowling
Melanie Aikworth
Nick Aiton
Krissy Learner
Ben Donnelly
Laura Berg
Ben Taylor
Wade Goddard????
If there is anyone else can you let me know it would be a shame to let this tournie die .
I know there is alot on with roll offs ,schoolies ,Christmas but this was the only date we could get this year.
Margaret Judd from NSW said there is a lady coming up with her that is interested in holding it next year at Warners Bay Bowl in NSW .
Margaret also emailed me with the list of the NSW bowlers that are coming up
Taya Reggars Joel Greentree Sam Le Franc Mitchell Carter
Joe Wlodarcyzk Sammy Carter Nathan Brown Sammy Walsh
Kyle Greentree Chris Pearce Nick Gray Justin Lanz
Claire Guest Brooke Willmott Adam Judd Dean Judd Byron Linn
Nathanial Mason Jessica Depaoli Morgan Brown
Katarina Wlodarcyzk (res)

So come on QLD we need some bowlers to get the shield back here in QLD where it should be.
Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Ph 46329755 Mobile 0439 759645 or reply on here.

Back
Top Bottom