Aust Open ....where's your entry?

Recipe for a great tournament:

4 day long weekend
18 games qual, in 3 easy on the body 6 games per day.
top 24 matchplay
fair & challenging lane conditions set at international standards.
more than decent prizefund
automatic selection in the national team
chance to catch up with friends
and bowl with Australia's best.

just one thing missing, well not one but about 40. At this time the Aus open has less bowlers than SA Cup.
Anyone got any ideas why?

If you haven't got your entry in and are thinking about it bowlers a really needed for C squad as the squads need to be of similar size so the rolloffs and qualifying are as fair as possible.

AF

I'm sure people will come out of the woodwork with the next 2 weeks. They won't except any entries without a full deposit so that could account for a few missing people(you know how bad us aussies are with deposits). I have no doubts we will finish with over 110 guys and 1 girl. I'm sure it will be a success.

Hey all,

I dont understand how the Tournment is already nearly full i thought it would have been by now.

It is like the biggest Tournment we have had for ages with it been the FIQ roll off as well and the format is awesome. I hope the entries come in fast and that it is a booked out show.

Ohh and george u better make that 2 girls i think maxine is bowling as well
icon_smile.gif

See ALL of u there

GUESS WHAT FRAWLS A N B SQUAD R FULL AND C SQUAD IS FILLING FAST SO ANY ONE WITHOUT AN ENTRY IN SORRY ONLY C SQUAD LEFT

Back
Top Bottom