ATBSO Masters (Mens Div.)

stew

never was has been
I would like to say well done to my husband Tony Stoppel (strop) for winning the men's division of the ATBSO Seniors masters bowled at Woodville this morning.
Over the 8 games he bowled an average of 235. With one game to go John Marshall was in first place but Tony came home with a 269 to clinch the win.
Tony's score were: 262, 199, 224, 234, 279, 244, 174 and 269. (Go Visionary: Immortal & Bronze Centaur. Thanks Max). Tony had trouble deciding which ball to use, they were both performing well.
Congratulations again to Tony, he is looking forward to representing SA in the National Seniors Masters.

The wait for your Visionary gear was well worth it then? Great to see it did you the world of good.
This win makes it 4 on the trot now, doesn't it?? You're on some kinda roll now....
Looking forward to seeing you bowl again, that Visionary stuff works wonders in your hands.

CONGRATULATIONS TONY, YOURE A CHAMPION!!! :D :p :D

Well Done Tony - excellent Bowling!

Those Lanes at Woodville would have to be the best in this State. By a Mile.

Dave K

Very well done Tony. You deserve the accolades.

Does anyone have the full results of the Masters and Restricted Masters for all divisions?

Tony will post the results as soon as Rex emails them to him. They will be entered in the seniors section.

Well done to all the competitors, I haven't seen the women's results but from what I have heard the men's scores were quite high and it would have been great to watch. I'll have to be satisfied with watching Tony bowling in Tasmania instead!!! I can't wait.........

Well done Tony....235 ave not too bad for a lefty.
Ladies won by Shirley V
Restricted men by Glen Lennel
Restricted ladies Jill Quinn

Tony as previously stated on another post I'm sure this winning form is attributed to you remaining the fine physical specimen that you are, at the peak of your fitness

Jeff Elliott

Back
Top Bottom