Association Challenge 2006

Tony,

Great work!!!!
Caboolture is a very strong team, but of course Brisbane is the BEST. We will certainly miss Bretty Boy.

Tony will be crowned KING of all JESTERS

I don't think Mark Sheehan would like to be classed as an 'old chestnut' !!!

and be brave Mr. Jester - do a 'chicks' one !!! You are eternally brave and with the war cry of 'LET THE BATTLE BEGIN' ringing in your ears (or is that the bells on your jester hat?), I think we could handle it - HEY GIRLS ????

GO CABOOLTURE - RAH! RAH! RAH! (this is chanted with cheerleader uniform on - as in the footy!!!!!) NOT !!!

Looking forward to the weekend and could all you young things, please keep the noise down !! I need peace and quiet to drink my XXXX and
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY, TO ALL THE TEAMS.....

Flower

Geez Skipper you want Entrance music as well? Why not go the whole hog? Pyrotechnics, a smog machine, buffed up men in skimpy pants( to please the ladies ) , catch phrases and a bad story line of GOOD v EVIL.

What were you thinking First mate? But if you can Kurt Angle's entrance music will be just fine.;)

Well this next thing will be tougher than bowling at "Sun City Bowl, Alexander Headlands" (cheep pop), A Ladies Form Guide:

Caboolture 9-4 : Last yrs Champions look primed(keep the XXXX coming hey lady flower) and ready to halt any challange to their title. Strengthen by the addition of Nikki Daveson and with the ever consistant Meads girls giving them the stability they need, they look very hard to knock off. Could it be one way traffic? I dont think so.

Brisbane 11-4 :This team is a real chance of taking gold. With state reps MOO FLEW and CRISPY showing the way, it leaves the likes of National JNR allstar and Steve Hampson NO.1 Fan, Taya Reggars and Co to do their thing, GIRLFRIEND!!!

Gold Coast 3-1 : Don't leave this talented group of ladies out of your tips. Led by Foundation member of the QLD Rachuig 44 ***** ***** team , Kellie Hart and with proven preformer Tanya Steveson they have a great chance of being crowned Champions. Keep a watchful eye on up and comer Krystal King as well. You GO GIRL.

Kingaroy 4-1 : Like their Mens side if the conditions are difficult they are a chance of pipping everyone at the post. If this team shows the same determination as their Allstar preformer Fiona Pilgrim they will be one step on their way to acheiving it. Oh and Melanie Acworth is in the team. Thats $5 you owe me for doing that PEANUT. :p

Sunshine Coast 6-1 : Horses for Courses ( It's just a saying ladies). This teams chances are greatly improved by playing at home. With Narrelle .... I mean Mrs Qually,no thats not right, how about BRANDO'S MUM ( sorry SIS) leading the way and with SE Qld jnr Jacinta Gilliland and Traci Jacobs they could cause some major headaches for the top teams.

Ipswich 6-1 : Bolster by the addition of technical advisor Steve Hampson......Sorry people thats not true but geez i thought it was funny( I'm really going to struggle without you there HAMMER for material:confused: ). Seriously , with proven performer on the Twin Tour, Jodie Hampson ( no relation to steve, well thats what she told me) and Captain Renee Thornes, they are very capable of causing a few upsets.

Rocky 8-1 :Another team capable of troubling the top teams especially if conditions are difficult. Usually a very good sparing team.

Hervey Bay, Toowoomba and Bundy 10-1 : Really in the dark about the line-ups of these respective teams. All three really need conditions to suit but this being a male point of view it will be totally incorrect and will be ignored.:rolleyes:

So there, Done!!! Hope your Happy Now. Geez can't a man sit on the couch and watch footy? Where's my BEER?

Hamster Alter Ego

Very couragous Mr Hamilton.Smoke machines could be possible but with the smoking laws nowdays you know that you can't smoke inside doors now.Sorry matey.

Kurt Angles music.....dunno about that...perhaps shawn michaels music, can see the caboolture boys coming out to a dose of...I'm not your sexy boy....I'm not your boy toy....and everyone thanking god that it was true..... :-D

I would like to wish all competitors for this weekend's Association Challenge the best of luck.
It is going to be a great weekend with heaps of fun to be had by all.

GO BRISBANE!!!!

I just want to wish all teams the very best this weekend, and Tony thanks for the odds always a good laugh, and we will see how well your odds go at the end of play Monday. and whether you should open up your own sports betting shop.

Glad to see all the loyal supporters supporting there associations, and some that just blow in the breeze from year to year......:D :D :D

Once again may the best association win, but most of all go out there and enjoy it, it is a weekend full of friendships and fond memories, and by far great bowling.

Go Gold Coast.......;)

Kellie

Hey Jase, is the Association Challenge going to be covered on the live scores, theard on this site?

Yes it is, for the first time Totalbowling will also have score updates from this event...

That way all supporters back home can be kept up to date with the 3 day event..

Back
Top Bottom