Association Challenge Info

andrewbc

Hi

I am looking for the following information from 1993 to 2004 for the association challenge.

Mens Champion Teams and
Ladies Champion Teams.

I already have the last two years info. If not i will just look at the trophies on the weekend.

Women
93 Toowoomba
94 Toowoomba
95 Gold Coast
96 Rockhampton
97 Gold Coast
98 Brisbane
99 Brisbane
00 Brisbane
01 Brisbane
02 Gold Coast
03 Brisbane
04 Gold Coast

Andrew mens results are

93 Gold Coast
94 Ipswich
95 Gold Coast
96 Gold Coast
97 Gold Coast
98 Gold Coast
99 Gold Coast
00 Gold Coast
01 Gold Coast
02 Gold Coast
03 Sunshine Coast
04 Rockhampton
05 Caboolture
06 Sunshine Coast

Actually it was in good company with the Mens high team game trophy. Another trophy you have'nt had for a fair while.:duh:

Chris, Is there any news of the Womens High Team Game trophy?
It was never awarded last year as it went missing. Last we heard was that possibly Caboolture had it.

Nah mate haven't heard or seen it anywhere. The last I heard they cashed it in at cash converters to pay drewy to bowl for them.(or was it to buy him a high chair for the dinner);)

Nah mate haven't heard or seen it anywhere. The last I heard they cashed it in at cash converters to pay drewy to bowl for them.(or was it to buy him a high chair for the dinner);)

Quaily,

They had enough left over to buy him some phone books to not only stand on to get up on the approach but to also allow him to get the balls off the ball return…;)

He would be the only guy I know who jumps up to see what is on top of the bar fridge in the motels…:p :p

We used to hide the alcohol from him on the top shelf because he couldn’t see them up there…:D :D

Andrew mens results are
93 Gold Coast
94 Ipswich
95 Gold Coast
96 Gold Coast
97 Gold Coast
98 Gold Coast
99 Gold Coast
00 Gold Coast
01 Gold Coast
02 Gold Coast
03 Sunshine Coast