ASPLEY RESULTS

FLOWER

Posting results from Aspley - thanks to all bowlers, staff at Aspley and the 'Team' once again - please take the time once again to read our Sponsors page - they are invaluable in keeping the Tour alive.....

Good to see the High Game for the weekend going to a Puff - Tracey Crisp with a very nice 279 - and no! Hamo, the Lane 13/14 300 bit did not work for you today.

Congratulations to Andrew Hill - both Handicap and Scratch for the Balls, Belinda Mifsud and Alicia Meads for the Puffs, on their respective wins. Total Prizemoney for the weekend was $3685 and raffle wins to Andrew Hill (the bowling gods were with him all weekend!!), Kylie Lack and Kylie Kassel.

Flower

Attachments

• ASPLEY RESULTS.pdf
    71.8 KB · Views: 154
  • ASPLEY RESULTS.xls
    172 KB · Views: 93
No Lady Flower it didnt work. Also i think you should correct your congrats to the Handicap BALLS winner. Last time i look Andrew Hill wasn't missing a finger and not Left-handed.

hamster
ps still no coloured pins, Whats up with that?

OH NO!!!! and not even a XXXX for an excuse -

My apologies to Gene Morrison for the boo boo! Congrats. to him for his win in the Handicap division and Andrew, just as well you did not spend those $$$$.

Thanks Hamster, you are now the result policeman for me along with Tim, the attachment policeman and Fred the squad policeman - I may need to retire after this......what a good thought.

Thanks once again to all who bowled and supported with gusto as usual.

Flower

hamster said:
ps still no coloured pins, Whats up with that?

maybe you should have gone to Redcliffe on Sunday - we got pretty pink ones there :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom