ASPLEY RESULTS

FLOWER

A field of 92 men and a wonderful 49 women bowled at Aspley - a couple of firsts for the Tour this weekend -

A tie for the Puffs Handicap ... Mel Acworth and Christene Webster sharing the honours with Joyce Mazzoni in third place - the tie is a first for the Tour.
It is great to see bowlers from Kingaroy (Mel), Toowoomba (Nikki Short), Gympie (Tegan Meads and Norina Sorenson) and Bundaberg (Vanessa Sumner) in the top 16 money places for the Puffs.

Faye Bottomley averaged 205.2 to finish ahead of Christene 204.3 in Scr.div.

Cam Smith once again showed his improvement in the sport with his win in Balls Hcp. only 4 pins ahead of Shayne Melton.

Adam Jefferd was too good in the Scratch div. with his 233.2 ave. ahead of Luke Rafton on 229.8.

There were 18 bowlers who contributed $360 in the Scratch Pool paying 6 places with Brendan Meads collected the 1st place.

Ronnie Conquest was the second of the 'firsts'!!!! Received a yellow card from John Whillans - sensitivity stops me from disclosure of his violation of rules (ask John/Ronnie!).

Many thanks to staff at Aspley Tenpin Bowl for their usual efficient and friendly service to us - very much appreciated.

See attached results here and go to www.twintour.com.au for news and new perpetual shield donated by Andrew Christopher in association with Achievement Trophies. Our thanks !!

Flower

Attachments

• RESULTS ASPLEY.pdf
    82.8 KB · Views: 127
  • SCRATCH POOL.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 64
Ronnie Conquest was the second of the 'firsts'!!!! Received a yellow card from John Whillans - sensitivity stops me from disclosure of his violation of rules (ask John/Ronnie!).

Lol, Great stuff Ronnie, $2 for the swear Jar

Another awesome turn out for the weekend - 141 bowlers, great stuff!
It was a great day, enjoyed by myself and my sister and a newbie to the tour, Daniel. Looking forward to Mt Warren over the 2 weekends.

If John ever invites me into the mens toilet with him again i will probably get a red card! ;)

Back
Top Bottom