Another first for TotalBowling

Jase

Admin
Staff member
I am please to announce that with the help of the Total Bowling Admin and Andrew Christopher from qldbowling.com, that the 2007 Association challenge will be going live to all the Total Bowling members and families of the competitors who can’t make the trip to Bundaberg this year…The scores will be displayed in the live scores link at the top of the sites header…

Andrew like last year will also be displaying the scores on his projector and screen in the bowl its self but for the first time Total Bowling will have access to the scores to be displayed for its members…

Throughout the weekend I will also be trying to get some pictures from the event to upload also to the site…

Thanks Andrew

That's awesome Jase!! Can't wait to see what is going on.

Thanks heaps to you and Andrew.

Thanks Andrew and also Jase, without the both of you the loved ones and the people that can't make the trip wouldn't be able to still see all the scores live.

Thanks again.

GOOD WORK!!!
I know first hand how frustrating it can be to sit miles away waiting for phone calls and still not getting to see the whole of it.
THANKS!

A big thanks to Jase, Kellie, the whole TB crew and Andrew from qldbowling.com for providing scores & pictures for TB members and competitors families.

Your commitment to Queensland bowling (and bowling in general Australia wide) is to be applauded :thumbup: :smiley.php:

thats awesome stuff well done all concerned

With live scores how cool would Vbookie be
u could bet on

individual game results

Stuff like say Team a to beat team b 7 -0 or 5 - 2
or the highest scorer in the match.

Probably be impossible because jase and kel will be bowling but it would lead to some exciting watchin of live scores for the people not in bundy.

pretty good stuff guys.
who knows maybe one day we mite somehow be able to hav live webcams or somethn (beats me how thatl work) but its just a random thought that came in mind lol.
also i think ninja299 has a good idea there with the betting. maybe betting for the first 300 game, (or even more entertaining the first gutter ball haha)

neways, good stuff guys,

adam :)

You do a great job on promoting the game Jason. You are very much valued and Bowling would be worse off if you weren't so involved.

I am also looking at Compiling a results book of last years results. It will include standings, teams scores, individual points/ave/pinfall/high game standings. Also have each individual game (who played who and lost), and some photos from last year.

If anybody is interested i have a personal scorecard of each bowler from last year. Shows their game, opponent, opponents score, bowlers ave and a graph at the bottom.

There will be a small charge to cover materials costs.

If interested please send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom