Gympie Grand Slam Scores

Hooligan

Thanks to Total Bowling, the scores for the Gympie Grand Slam this weekend will be available "live" online.

As long as an Internet connection is present, the scores will be updated to the local big screen as well as online as they are entered.

Keep in mind that the layout is formatted to suit Gympie's TV, so it may not look right on your computer. Please feel free to PM me if you have any trouble accessing the info.

The link is http://widebay.totalbowling.com.au

Stuart

Looks great to me Stuart. Using Chrome on a 1680x1050.

That was a joke yeah Mark?! ... You could just disable javascript! ;) :D

Congrats to Daryl for being on top of the ladder!!! :p :D

Looks great to me Stuart. Using Chrome on a 1680x1050.

For those interested in resolution and HTML and browsers etc...

It is currently designed for 1280x1024. I will change this to suit the local TV. In full screen (F11 on your keyboard) with status bar and toolbars etc turned off it should be the right size.
I have only tested it in IE8, but it is mostly passes W3 validation (there are some padentic issues like incorrect case which I don't have time to fix, but shouldn't matter) so it should be o.k. in any browser.

The page should auto refresh every minute or two or something, so you can just leave it running.

Stuart, you are a legend
it works even for me ;)
Hope everyone has a great weekend
Cheers
Carol

Looks great how do you stop it from rolling.
Where is that book computer's for dummies.

Just for Mark....
You can click the screen, it stops until the next refresh. It messes up the layout to add the scroll bar. I'll do better one day.

PS.
You left your copy of Computers for Dummies here. I'll read from it for you.
That's a left click Mark. Anywhere on the scores.

Enjoy.

Stu - it is working fantastically...... thank you so much
Thank you Jason & Totalbowling - well done

Congratulations to Nathan Stein for his 300 game in the first game of his squad (B)
damn shame about putting himself in the 100+ club though ;)

Carol

Back
Top Bottom