Another change to the Membership fees

As a local Association secretary I would like to tell TBA that they are a pain ,they sit in their meetings making decisions ,the rational behind some of their ideas boggles the mind .The concession fees will certainly help to keep some bowlers who might struggle to pay ,especially big families who all bowl ,but TBA cant keep changing their minds ,association secretaries have enough to do and don,t need the extra aggravation of explaining to bowlers that they have been overcharged .
One final thought ,TBA is funded by all States,there for in fairness ,shouldent all Tournaments be held on a strictly rotational basis ,by that I mean not just in the EASTERN States.
Attitude,WA

There are further changes to the Membership levels due out shortly or maybe when the CEO returns from his Russian holiday.
My advice would be don't collect any money from anyone just yet.
The new $7.50 level has already been superseded.

If what you say is correct Andrew, then our original call for the CEO and the TBA Board to resign should even be stronger. We need a National Body, but one that can show leadership. This lot is drifting along without a rudder. Don't replace the rudder replace the whole vehicle.:rolleyes:

It is time for the "Centre Proprietors" and "Bowlers" of Australia to act and get rid of this feeble lot before they do any more damage.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom