Another 300 at Rachuig

Ice Maiden

Because this was in the last game, I'm guessing not too many people saw that South Australia's Alex Klass shot a 300 in Game 18.

Nice time to pull it out I guess

Well Done

Alex u da man!!! Well done bro.. 3rd and ALOT more to come mate...

What ball was it?

Ashley

A huge congrats to Alex for his 300 in the final game of Rachuig 2005....SA has a huge future with guys like u around. Good onya mate (",)

A big congrats to alex. The 300 game was absolutely awesome & to do it in your 1st Rachuig is amazing. (Took me 10 Years)
Another great game during the last game was between NSW's Jason Belmonte & NT's Bruno Maglieri who fought out a 279-279 draw.

Also congratulations to Sam Nucifora on his 300 game, All stars team & sportsman awards.

There was a rumour that both Sam & Alex threw there 300's at Scoops (W.A.)

Some other great games during Rachuig were a 299 from STH QLD's Rebecca Simpson (who was in a league of her own out there by averaging 20 pins a game more than any other female in the field) a 298 from Jason Walsh (NSW) & 295 from Kerry-Anne Klop (S.A.)

Congratulations Sam on your 300 and the Sportsmans Award.
"There was a rumour that both Sam & Alex threw there 300's at Scoops (W.A.)"
Sams was bowled against Chris Mathews and Alex's' against Scoops.

YES CORRECT

sam's 300 WAS AT CHRIS

ALEX'S WAS AT ME

2 of the BEST 300 Games i have seen congrats to both, thoroughly deserved

A huge congrats goes to Alex ( pookie) what a brilliant performance in your first rachuig , it was amazing to watch and I also must say how fantastic it was to be part of Team SA 2005 I'm pretty sure all of us rode that 12th shot with you.

Well done Alex I hope to bowl many more rachuigs with you...........:D

Back
Top Bottom