And they reckon the drivers in Asia are bad.....

bm2

I'm still standin'
we all know how they drive in Asia, fast and on both sides of the road.....:rolleyes: . Obviously, the drivers are a little worse in Melbourne......

Belly and John - hope that your recuperation is swift and with no lasting ill effects. The lanes "upstairs" are obviously not ready for you guys yet:angel:

Jagga and Broni Morgan

I believe that the Taxi that they were travelling in was a complete write-off.
Speedy recovery to both.:cool:

Hi all,

After surviving the traffic in Taiwan (the worst I have ever seen) both John and I were involved in a car accident on the way home from the airport. For those who know John,s recent history with Taxi accidents I can now say NEVER get in a taxi with John.

I was a pretty spectactular 5 car accident on Melbourne,s Eastern freeway luckily we both survived John has some bruising and I have a couple of cracked ribs and bruising (no bowling for several months)

Thanks to those who were concerned, but following the way we bowled in Taiwan this was a fitting ending!!!

Belly

Belly said:
Hi all,
Thanks to those who were concerned, but following the way we bowled in Taiwan this was a fitting ending!!!
Belly

There is no bowling performance bad enough to EVER warrant suffering an injury over...........just glad that you are ok ;)

Broni

good ol' Belly,

We cant seem to get rid of you, no matter how hard we try! ;)

Seriously though, its good to see that both of you came out without any major complications. Cars are dangerous things, and taxi-drivers are worse! Speedy recovery to all involved...

Cheers!

p.s. I agree BM2!

Back
Top Bottom