AMF Centre Championships

timmyg13

Tim Gregory
Last thursday when i was bowling at Amf Cannington i noticed they had a poster up regarding the centre championships for later this month.
My advise to anyone who is looking at bowling in this, DONT DO IT. Dont expect any prize money, they dont pay it. It has been 12months since last years Centre Championships and i am still awaiting my prize money. Nobody at the centre has been able to tell me when i will get or if i will get it.
I wont be wasting my money this year.

Once again certain issues has been raised here in a public forum without first trying to resolve it in person. I can assure everyone as part of the new management structure here at Cannington I knew nothing of the issue at hand. I will gladly meet you on Thursday night if convenient to discuss it. I can also personally guarantee everyone who takes part in this years championships that every winner will be paid whats due.
Garry Fechner

Once again certain issues has been raised here in a public forum without first trying to resolve it in person. I can assure everyone as part of the new management structure here at Cannington I knew nothing of the issue at hand. I will gladly meet you on Thursday night if convenient to discuss it. I can also personally guarantee everyone who takes part in this years championships that every winner will be paid whats due.
Garry Fechner

Garry i have spoken to the last 2 managers that cannington have had and no result, I also spoke to the female assistant manager there 3 weeks ago and still nothing, but i will look forward to speaking to you on thursday night

Back
Top Bottom