Adrian is heading North!!!(and staying for sure this time!!)

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
I'm lobbing in Brizzy around new yrs and i'll be down Springwood/ Daisy Hill way. So what centres am i close to and who drills holes in stuff down that way?

Adrian i live in Daisy Hill as well. The closest bowl is at the Logan Hyperdome about 3 Km away. Then Logan City about 5-6 Km away . The Hyperdome bowl seems to be more for social bowling so i would recommend Logan City if you dont want to travel to far. They just bought a new Kegel and are starting a big money league next year . Hope this helps
Paul___

I'm lobbing in Brizzy around new yrs and i'll be down Springwood/ Daisy Hill way. So what centres am i close to and who drills holes in stuff down that way?
MAte if your after a driller, i can suggest a drive 40 minutes south to nerang to see Ross Whitborne he pretty much drills for everyone on the gold coast and has people come from as far as townsville to drill for them.

Hi Adrian…Milton has a great Money League on Thursday nights that about 20minutes up the Highway from there…Cannon hill on Monday nights also and Mt Warren has a few leagues down that way to check out if you want to test your game…

Milton boasts strong competition and great people…It’s a triples league and I know of a few teams looking for 1 bowler…

From what I have been told Ross is a good ball driller and good listener too…I believe he also drills for a few Brisbane bowlers as well…;)

If you don’t mind the drive Cameron Walsh is in Ballina (hour and a half south of Logan)…I believe he also drills for a few of Australia’s best OH and Jason Walsh as well…:D:D

Check out the TotalBowling scratch tour we have up here next year also mate…Between that, the Sport Series and Twin Tour your options of tournament bowling has just gotten a whole lot brighter…

Hope that helps…Good luck with the move north…

Just have to get some of my stuff trucked up now and ill be in business. Oh, when the hell is summer supossed to start??:D

Nice one Shelto... and yeah errr, cya later bloody crazy man... Now who am I bag out on Monday nights... Damn, nice to know you were heading off fella!!!

All the best mate, see ya when I see ya!!!

PS. when ya get sick of the BB Pearl, send it back here for me!!!

:D:D:D:D:D hello hello been a while since i been on here. my computer givin me hell wont let me into tb? go figure? got access elsewhere so i thought i'd throw my two bobs worth in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers shelto hope ya have a ball on the coast mate but gee fella ya could have let us known you were goin we could have had an almighty piss up!!! to send ya offf mind you me and the big fella (aka walc) dont exactly need a reason to have a meeting with the old bear. alright do take it easy and go give them queensland boys some good old shelto pelvic thrusts and stare downs!! Ps buddy got me self a blackwidow pearl courtesy of me great mate wal!! cant wait to let it rip!!!!

Ah well, sorry there wasnt much of a goodbye. Should make up for it later in the year. Problem is ive been scoring to well to put on an act up here!!! Feel free to raid the locker too, i think the Wally might already be nicking the Big Blue Pearl!!

Back
Top Bottom