ACT Tournament Data

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Morning all,

I have a request that's going to take tournament software to a new level of coolness and I need a hand with it...

The new software for running a tournament is designed to keep an individual bowlers history. For example, I am in the database. I am attached to ACT State 2005, and ACT State 2006 as the same bowler, with a different average and sanction number. It's now realistically possible to look back over my personal report and see everything there is to know about MY results from both events rolled into one. Conceivably, this can go back as far as I can get data for (not just the two events).

That's where hopefully *someone* will come in. I have all of the data for every tournament I've done. Woot.

I'm hoping that out there some people have all of the data from previous events, I'd like to get as much in as possible. I need the full data, including game scores, entering averages, venues... Preferably with sanction numbers but that's purely for reference.

So anyone got anything? I have NO seniors data at all, nothing from Tuggeranong as an association, the one event I assisted on at Belconnen, and I think 2 from Queanbeyan from the last two years. There's plenty of blanks there.

I'd prefer electronic formats, but this is probably going to be a manual re-keying of everything anyway so I'm not fussed.

Thanks!

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom