2008 ACT State Championships

The tournament is up on the championship site, overall it's the biggest single championship in the area since I started using the new software in 2006.

Squad availability is now visible online, the "singles" column accurately shows available singles spots, unfortunately the "doubles" column is clearly not correct (I'll get to that)

Site is up to date, I believe I've processed everything I've got, although things have been a bit scattered with it so by all means tell me if I've missed something.
I still need one junior to bowl in doubles.
JUNIOR: 17th @ 11am (double)

Team filled. I'm so hoping I've got everything in...

Over 350 entries now. And it's actually pretty tight finding any squads anywhere!

Just to remind everyone (this is a bit frightening that I need to do this), the event is in BELCONNEN

Well there are only 2 in the ACT so if you find people not at one, my guess is that they would be at the other one lol. Thanks for tip Jeff and yes i was personally aware of the Belconnen location for these championships.

I am looking forward to these championships and will see one and all this weekend, yes the crazies from the posse are coming to get ya and the craziest (me and Richard) will be there each and every day to haunt you all with our fabulous witt and in your face bowling lol.

Have fun everyone and good luck to everyone and to all those who are doing holt this year lets see what you all have because i know the guys from NSW are pumped and ready to show you what we have got and myself personally i am ready to show you all (especially the men) that you will wish that the Bye was back again because the Holt Fusion bowlers of which i am one, is going to kick some butt in Adelaide so beware because i am hungry for back to back gold just like last year when i was the Draft bowler in the mens team for Northern Territory when we won gold and also whit Jess in the combined Mens and Womens team when we also won Gold.

Oh boy do i know how to blow my trumpet lol, but i also know how to deliver so watch out guys lol.

Good luck and High scoring to everyone in the championships.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Should be great fun for the bowlers. Names from obviously ACT, NSW and VIC are rolling in this one. Personally, i'm not there to win, im there to bowl with my many mates. So yeah, i'm crazy for bowling so much, but i'm gonna have fun! But that doesn't mean I wont try.... ;)

Good luck all, and thank you Jeff for running these championships.

Well it wasn't quite the two or three clicks I was hoping for, but the site is updated after todays bowling. Trophy qualifying should be up to date too I hope.

This is the first time I've used this new upload feature, so if anything is missing let me know...

A big thank you to Jeff and his tournament committee we had a great couple of days, everything ran smoothly and was well organised, a credit to you all.

a thank you also to staff at AMF Belconnen for a job well done.

Thanks

Aside from the issue with the team this morning, it all scooted along nicely. In the end we actually got out a little early too.

A big thank you to Jeff and his tournament committee we had a great couple of days, everything ran smoothly and was well organised, a credit to you all.

I can't put it any different than that. Job well done Jeff! Great to see the event run so smoothly this weekend. I liked how it was run, calmly and no real bumps (teams in morning being the only issue I heard about).

Weekend #2 should be interesting and I hope it all runs nicely.

Interestingly I suspect the cause of that issue may have been a ball being either oddly shaped or slightly under-sized, because there were no issues on that pair before or since and the issue followed them...

Hm, equipment spot-checks next week :p

Interestingly I suspect the cause of that issue may have been a ball being either oddly shaped or slightly under-sized, because there were no issues on that pair before or since and the issue followed them...
Hm, equipment spot-checks next week :p

Those damn oblong shaped balls ain't no good! ;)

Just to clarify for everyone the checkin times for this weekend;
Seniors cup : Saturday @ 1.30pm
Restricted Cup : Sunday @ 9.00am
Open Masters : Sunday @ 12.30pm

Open Masters is 12.30pm, 1230, half past twelve.

Hey Jeff,

I cant quite remember, when is check in for masters? hahaha

See ya Sunday ... 12.30 right?

Craigy

Back
Top Bottom