A1 coach needed

methomann

Hi everyone
Im looking for a accredited coach that could help me with my game.
I live on the northside of brisbane. Just need help with a small part of my game. An expert eye is what i am looking for.A coach that is going to stick around and watch my game get better and better.
I have had to many coaches in the years. Which makes things very confussing for my bowling.I dont want to change my style of bowling just want to improve on it.
During the day if possible as i work very odd shifts.
Please PM me if you would like to help me become a better bowler or you can catch me at cannon hill on sunday in the afternoon squad.
thankyou for your viewing or reply.
Rhys. :)

Hi Rhys

you cannot go past Vaughan White as far as coaches go - he has done so much for our game over the past 18 months. He has sessions at Chermside on Monday and Thursday afternoons from 3pm onwards, and mondays in particular is starting to be standing room only!!! You can just rock up, no appointments needed.

well worth the effort, as far as the Morgans' are concerned ;)

Thanks for that bronnie.
But thats a bit out of my time range as i need to be getting ready for work around that time.

I was just wondering if there was anyone that is any accredited coach in brisbane that could give me a helping hand at all with my game.
Gosh it has been weeks and i have had very nice replies from people that i know but unfortunately those times or those people are very busy with other commitments.

So here i am again looking for someone that could give me a little of a helping hand with my game.

Hi Rhys
you cannot go past Vaughan White as far as coaches go - he has done so much for our game over the past 18 months. He has sessions at Chermside on Monday and Thursday afternoons from 3pm onwards, and mondays in particular is starting to be standing room only!!! You can just rock up, no appointments needed.
well worth the effort, as far as the Morgans' are concerned ;)
I couldnt agree with you more, I find its well worth the hour each way drive from the coast.

Try Gail Torrens - she can be reached at the TBAQ office most days. I dont know what her time frames are, but I know (from personal experience) she cannot be surpassed as a top level coach.

If you live on the north side, and need to get coaching during the day I would suggest you see Laurie Hill at Caboolture. He owns the proshop there so he has a lot to offer. I am not sure whether he is accredited or not, but he has a lot of bowling experience and I am sure he would at least discuss coaching with you. He is always very willing to share his experience with keen bowlers.
If this doesnt suit, perhaps Vaughan would be willing to arrange a time to suit you both. He certainly is accredited and a very good coach.
If you are able and willing to travel out west to Ipswich, Johan De Lange is another very able coach and an excellent mentor.
(I hope I have not offended any of the people mentioned above, you can pm me with your "zip it" messages if you dont want the references!):rolleyes:

Thanks very much little weed for all your very good ideas but i have 2 problems.
1 is lawrie is a very busy animal with the pro shop and has already got enough bowlers to coach at the moment and not enough time.I spoke with him today.
And 2 vaughan has sessions on at chermside hyper bowl on a monday and a thursday that just don`t suit me.
3 yeah well i think ipswich is a little to far for me.

Thankyou for your ideas. I shall keep trying.

Rhys,

Johann actually lives on the northside, at Strathpine. You may be able to arrange something with him when he's NOT at Ipswich......

Hi broni
Thankyou very much for letting me know.
If you dont mind could you please send me through some info on johann....meaning on a contact number that i can reach him on thanks.Just pm me with it please broni.
Does he work at strathpine bowl as well?.

Hear back from you soon.

Hi all
Does anybody have any other suggestions on who i might me able to get as a coach as i am having differculty contacting johan de lang at ipswich.
Left my contact details but no word from him at all.
This is getting a little frustrating as i really feel i need a coach at the moment as i have stated before.

Rhys McCormick.

Hi all
Does anybody have any other suggestions on who i might me able to get as a coach as i am having differculty contacting johan de lang at ipswich.
Left my contact details but no word from him at all.
This is getting a little frustrating as i really feel i need a coach at the moment as i have stated before.
Rhys McCormick.
rhys can u get to the twin tour at aspley on the weekend
Johan is always at them you should be able to bump in to him

Back
Top Bottom