300 In President Shield!!!

Craigy

Congratulations to Mitchell Cook from the ACT for bowling his and the very first male 300 in the history of President Shield. Bowling it as anchor in game 13 with a Storm Thunderstruck (lol had to throw that in) against NQ, all shots where solid in the hole, congrats mate I could not be any prouder of you.

Craigy

i remember watching a junior bowler bowl a 295, hey sam.
well done mitchell great achievement during the president shield tourny.

Congrats mitch well deserved thats an amazing achievement at your age, well done again keep the great bowling up!

hey congrats that is a very special title that you will never be able to live down... "FIRST EVER JUNIOR MALE 300 AT SHIELD"

Congrats again well deserved..

Congratulations Mitchell, now your name goes with Bianca Flanagan who bowled the first female 300 in Shield at Illawarra in '04.

Now that is something to be proud of ;)

lol @ frosty....
i think ALOT of people remember a talented guy called 'sam' throwing a 295 in shield :D

congrats on an awesome achievement mitch

martina

well done mitch it was soooooooo good especially that last shot lol brokie at least it carried lol u so deserved it lol imagined what the other guy though lol two up against him anyway nice work matey

What the hell were you thinking when you bowl the 300 without having banana bread ;)

CONGRATS BUDDY!!! To have such a huge title such as *First Male* is quite amazing, and it's great to see all the hard worked payed off for you. Great to also see you bowl it with Storm :D

Also congrats to Chris Watson for bowling his 300 game the game after and ironically against the same bowler (sorry Justin).

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

YEERR COOKIE!!!
awesome work :)

i gotta admit.. ya had me worried there with the last shot haha.. each shot in the 10th ya pulled it more n more lol :p i was also worried when i saw your right hand shakin when u were holdin the ball!

but its over now and ya done it :D great work!

Mark

Congrats Man

Nice bowling next time dont pull the last shot so much you had us all worrying about :)

but nice going anyway

Michael Cunningham

Back
Top Bottom