Chris Watson 300 in president Shield

ratty133

The Brow
HUGE congrats going out to my brother Chris Watson who in the 2nd game of todays play (game 14) bowled 300.

Well done mate

Matt

He used a Columbia 300 Action

Well done Sand Paper haha good work mate hmmmm Mitchell 300 game 13 .... Chris 300 game 14 ... now ACT and WA are playing each other i think we know who should play who lol.

Well Done Chris

Just as a little side note, both 300 games by Chris and Mitchell were against North Queensland. Not to mention, both against Justin Muscat. He must feel like the most unlucky guys there right now

Ohhhh Myyyyy GOD!

Go Chritty you good thing! I can't believe it seriously.... I was jumping up and down looking at the shield scores and then I see this 300 score and I went crazy!
You are going so well Chris! Keep it up buddy and I'll see ya when you home.

Oh and.... GO WESTERN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cya,
Beej

well done mate... and very well done to do it at shield.. only the 3rd? or 4th to do so..

Catch up soon mate

Ash

Congratulations to Chris as well what a great achievement two 300s one after another... but imagine if it would have been the two together... still congrats it a good thing to remember that you have done....

Congrats Chris was hard to see but from what i heard they where all good shots. Keep it up into masters.

Also congrats to Mitch who made history by becoming the first male to shoot 300 in President Shield and Chris became the 2nd boy. Overall this is the 2nd and 3rd in Shield behind Bianca Flanagan in 2004.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom