300 Darryl Alford

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to Darryl on last night rolling what would have to have been one of the quietest 300's rolled at Caboolture - all kept very low key until AFTER the last ball was played!

Well done Dazza, could be a good omen for this weekend in Townsville ;)

Oh, and Andrew - that ball IS good for something after all!!!!:D

Congratulations my 'other husband'!! Well done and let's see if we can make some of that magic happen at Chermside hey!!

Good luck in Townsville this weekend.

Well Done Son,

Still dont like that ball no matter how much you try to convince me. Still ugly :movingtongue:

All the best in Townsville, see if the green ball makes the trip. :D

Cheers

Pa
PS What was your last game.......... Make the 100 club :swear:

Congrats. to one of the quiet achievers and the instigator of the Silver Sponsors for the Qld. Ladies Classic - more info. later!! Thanks Darryl and good bowling in Cowboy country.

Flower

Congratulations brother. Well done!!!! All the best for the weekend in townsville. Next time you might want to make a bit of noise so we know you are bowling well.

Love from your sister

Well done mate, obviously you don't have a problem with 9 pins at Caboolture

Great game darryl, first one bowled against me. Its good to see what someone can do when they have an incentive for winning :p

Hey Daggles
Congrats on your 300 matey.
You must have clenched everytime hey ;)
Well done again buddy
Puss

Great job Darryl! Keep up the good form in Townsville.

Can you please show me how it's done at Chermside now? Kyles and I have faith that you can do it!!!

Sorry its late mate but congrats on your 300… great to see you back throwing consistent numbers again…Well done once again and keep up the great work...

Back
Top Bottom