3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS RESULTS 6.4.08

FLOWER

Congratulations to Animal Hill on his win, defeating our first champion Kevin Blackmore in the finals. The top 5 men on Scratch pinfall were Jak McDougall (our Jim Beam sponsor), Alan Hollis (glad to have you back with the XXXX in hand) and Kevin. Kevin eliminated Jak and Alan and took on Mike Sullivan in the semi-final game winning his way to the final showdown with Lawrie. A couple of errors by Kevin saw Lawrie run out a well-deserved winner 228-22

Ann Kirby in 3rd place and Mary Lobianco in 2nd rolled off for the opportunity to meet top qualifier, Lorraine Stockham with Mary taking the honours 232 (incl.hcp 35) to Ann's 217 (incl.hcp 36). Lorraine prevailed over Mary in the final 218 (incl.hcp 30) to Mary's 175. Congrats for a very steady performace.

The small stepladder final was a great success with the remaining bowlers (who stay around to watch because they are Seniors and need to have a couple of XXXX to recover!) really piling on the pressure - the women certainly benefit from this type of final as there is not a lot of opportunity to compete out front for the average bowler. Well done to all and once again thanks to the Team!

Attaching results: please take time to note our sponsors and thanks again to the supporting bowlers and spectators.

Attachments

• 3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS NO.2.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS NO.2.xls
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for a great tournament Mary. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I believe others did as well. Everyone was encouraging and supportive. Your "team" was great as usual. Thanks to Broni for her ongoing "$" support, Jak for his Jim Beam and of course Batesy and Caboolture Bowl. There should be more tournaments like this - great to bowl in and also great to watch!

Congratulations to Lorraine - well deserved win- especially bowling her highest score 254 and Lawrie for his win in the mens - very close final!

Back
Top Bottom