3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS !!

FLOWER

For those of us who are over 50 (who isn't?), Brian Bates made me an offer just too good to pass up - extremely cheap game rates if we bowled for a few hours on a Sunday morning. Lawrie Hill from Animal's Pro Shop gave us shirts for the winners and naturally, that sponsor extraodinaire Broni Morgan also chipped in with some $$$ as well. Any more gifts, money, vouchers will also be accepted !! but your nomination is more important.

This offer from Batesy has become '3 Sundays 4 Seniors' - bowl in any or all of them. Take the time to check out the attached flier and just contact me - how easy is that! We are only looking for 24 bowlers (max.36) and already have a few and it would be appreciated if those who have nominated would confirm their spots as I have misplaced them - Oops!

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum (thanks to Kellie and Total Bowling)
or just PM

Attachments

• 3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS.pdf
    178.4 KB · Views: 68
Attaching squad list - also have 4 more who are deciding !! At such an advanced age, bowlers need time to really think about decisions! Probably still puffed after the very successful Hammer Seniors Classic .... thanks especially to Batesy at Caboolture for his usual and very welcome support.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST.pdf
    68.5 KB · Views: 26
Any more 'old' people wishing to bowl tomorrow morning - you will be more than welcome ... if you wish to make up your mind overnight, just turn up for 8.30am check in.

Attaching the squad list so for any info. etc. please contact:

Mary Flower
3865 8887
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST.pdf
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom