3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS - 6th April

FLOWER

Actually, now only 2 Sundays 4 Seniors! May add another if the demand is there. There has been a slight change of format with suggestions from the boys that the chicks bowl Handicap (maximum 45 h'cp) and the boys bowl Scratch. This gives the chicks more $$$ and I thank the boys for their generosity of spirit (very noble of you all!). Any chick who wishes to bowl in the Scratch division with the boys, is able to do so but will not then be eligible for handicap money.

There will be a mini final for both divisions also. TA must go to
Batesy and Caboolture Bowl, Broni Morgan (more $$$), Animal's Pro Shop (shirt), Jak MacDougall for Jim Beam Raffle and Total Bowling for enabling bowlers to post on this site.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• 3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS.pdf
    227.1 KB · Views: 32
That is great Mary. Thank you for all your hard work and input into this tournament. Please put Alan McKay (scratch) and me (handicap) down to bowl on 6 April 2008.

Attaching squad list at 8th March - still a month to go and we are able to extend the base number of bowlers if needed. More bowlers - more $$$$ For any info/nominations please contact:

Mary Flower
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SQUAD LIST.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 7
Squad list at 18.3.08 - good to see the 'oldies' supporting once again - an enthusiastic group competing against each other in their advancing years with a few XXXX to finish the day and ease the pain !!!! LOL !

Flower

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 14
  • SQUAD LIST.xls
    79.5 KB · Views: 5
Mary

Sorry I forgot I have the Gold Coast masters on that day so please remove my name.

Jim

Squad list attached: anyone over 50 years during 2008 is eligible to bowl - the men will be bowling scratch and the women on handicap with a maximum handicap of 45.

Sunday 6th April - 8.30am check in - contact me if you wish to bowl or just arrive on the day. The initial tourn. was a lot of fun and good competition - you do not need to commit to the remaining 2 events as all are individual tournaments to enjoy !!

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SQUAD LIST.pdf
    82.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 3 SUNDAYS 4 SENIORS.pdf
    227.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom