2021 Kegel QLD open

Squad List as at 2/2/2021

Please note any paid deposits will now automatically get put into squads provided the squad isn't already full, for those of you that were in squads but had preferences for other squads I put you into your first preference squad if you wish to go back into the squad that you were in than please notify me as soon as possible so I can put you back in, if you have your name down and haven't made it into any squads please make sure to pay a deposit and than let me know which squad you would like.

Please remember only taking names on Totalbowling.

Also if I have missed your deposit please let me know how you paid whether it was over the phone or by bank transfer.

Dylan

Squad List as at 2/2/2021

Please note any paid deposits will now automatically get put into squads provided the squad isn't already full, for those of you that were in squads but had preferences for other squads I put you into your first preference squad if you wish to go back into the squad that you were in than please notify me as soon as possible so I can put you back in, if you have your name down and haven't made it into any squads please make sure to pay a deposit and than let me know which squad you would like.

Please remember only taking names on Totalbowling.

Also if I have missed your deposit please let me know how you paid whether it was over the phone or by bank transfer.

Dylan

View attachment 18951
View attachment 18952

Can you remove my name please and can I have my hundred dollars back because I’m not gonna make it this year AJ Jamal thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the stuff around, can please move me back to A squad as I no longer have to work that day.
Mark Lawton.
Can you please confirm that the Oil pattern is the one TBA has on there site.

Squad List as at 26/2/21

Not long to go now I've had a couple changes over the last week, if your name is highlighted can you please let me know as soon as you can which squad you would prefer to bowl so I can get the next lot of reserves into the squad you choose not to bowl.

For those bowlers who haven't paid any deposits please let me know by Monday the 1st of March if you still wish to bowl the event otherwise your name will be removed from the list.

Please remember names will only be taken from TotalBowling if you do wish to try to get into a squad.

Also if you have paid a deposit and I've missed it for some reason please let me know as soon as you can so I can track it down.

See you all in just over a week

Thanks,

Dylan

Sorry for the stuff around, can please move me back to A squad as I no longer have to work that day.
Mark Lawton.
Can you please confirm that the Oil pattern is the one TBA has on there site.

Hi Mark,

Yes the pattern on the TBA Website is the one we are using on the weekend.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom