2019 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

WOW ..entries coming fast an furious ..great to see.
Will do a squad list up within the next 24 hrs. We have had a few bowlers contact us who have been unable to get on/logon or not yet joined Total Bowling and have contacted me direct so they have been added in according to the time line. Again deposits will be required within 7 days .. to confirm your spot
looking forward to another great event.

regards
Carol

Last edited:
Hi All.. it is 1.00am Friday and I have just finished sorting squads. This year we have a lot of first timers (in other words they will hit the magical age of 50 in 2019 so we have achieved a first ****** ALL THREE SQUADS ARE FULL******* 108 bowlers within 8 hrs of posting the entry - B Squad was the first to fill then C Squad and then A Squad. All the pages were printed out to make sure no one was missed.
so what does that mean ...
Although we did have some request and pay early, BUT no one was put into a squad until we either had a call after 3.30pm or they posted on here, so some, unfortunately, will miss out on their requested squads but I have put you as reserves on those squads and put you into next squad so Please read the squad list.

Attachments

• 2019 Squads 21 09 2018 .xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 102
Hi Carol

Thanks

Can you please fix the spelling up on list mure
Will pay my deposit next week when I get back

Back
Top Bottom