2015 Seniors Australian Open

Hi All
Please find attached the entry form for the 2015 Senior Australian Open.
We are taking deposits as form the 1st January 2015. For bowlers that are already on the squad listing your deposit MUST BE PAID BY THE 2ND FEBRUARY 2015 if not paid by then any reserves on the list and that have paid a deposit will be moved into that squad.
These are the banking details you need to use please.
Direct Deposit W/P ATBSOV Inc no3 BSB 033 284 A/C 337369 please make sure you mark your details on the deposit.
Happy New Year to all
Regards
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2015 Senior's Australian Open Scr Entry form Over 50.pdf
    549.6 KB · Views: 185
Hi All
Attached is the latest squad listing please advise me if I have you in the wrong division,
Also don't forget your deposit as per my last post all details are on the entry form.
Thanks
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2015 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as 3rd Jan.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 94
Hi All
Attached is the squad listing at the 13/1/15 at this stage we only have 6 spots left in A squad.
Anyone wishing to enter please let me know deposits are required by the 2nd Feb details in early post.

Good luck to all bowlers bowling this weekend in Qld.

Sue

Attachments

• 2015 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing 13th Jan.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 89
Hi Sue i noticed Janette has deposit paid next to her name but not on mine George Sammut payed for both of us on Thursday.

Cheers George

Interesting Prizefund, Ladies division being heavily subsidized by Males.
On the numbers the prizefund is based on, the Males paying $6.95 per game in excess of total prizes (for lineage etc), Grand Snr's $7.48, Ladies $2.39 and Grand Snr Ladies $1.97.
Combined average for lineage etc $4.69. On my reckoning males contributing $2.50 per person per game towards the ladies competing
Observation, not criticism, just wondering if this is normal in events ?

Back
Top Bottom