2015 Australian Open & Vic 150 Entries AMF Keon Park

Hi All
New list as at today B & C squad are full for both tournaments A squad we still have spots.
Bowlers that have not paid a deposit it is due NOW to confirm your entry please call 03 9460 4602 as we have reserves.

ALL GRADED LADIES I NEED YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR AVERAGE AS AT THE END OF DECEMBER BY EMAIL TO [email protected]

Regards
Sue

Attachments

• 2015_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad as at 12th March_list.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 258
Hi All
Not long to go now attached is the new squad list.
PLEASE NOTE WE STILL HAVE BOWLERS THAT HAVE NOT PAID A DEPOSIT CAN YOU CONFIRM IF YOU ARE STILL BOWLING YOUR SPOT IS NOT SECURE WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
Sue

Attachments

• 2015 Vic 150 & Australian Open list 18th March.pdf
    225.4 KB · Views: 234
Hi wondering if any vacancies become available for C squad as Bill Johnson and Jeff Elliott are interested in driving over from SA they would only be able to bowl that squad Please ring Carol on 0417866031 asap
Cheers

Can you please remove Chris Thomas, Gayle Shoesmith and Nathan Shoesmith from C squad please.
Is it possible to get a refund on deposits if our spots are filled please.
CT

Hi

Can you please move Krystal Townsend to C Squad from B if possible.

Or if full does anyone want to swap?

Cheers

Robert

Hi All
With only a week to go I have attached the new squad list, if your name is on this list and you are not bowling please let me know now.
As you can see we still have spot available if anyone wishes to bowl just let me know.
Regards
Sue

Attachments

• 2015_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad_list 26th March.pdf
    150.2 KB · Views: 198
Can anyone confirm what averages are used for the ladies in the handicap division of the Vic150 and how the handicaps are calculated?

Back
Top Bottom