2015 Australian Open & Vic 150 Entries AMF Keon Park

Hi All
Attached is an updated squad list as at today's date anyone wishing to bowl we still have spots.
Also bowlers we are still waiting on deposits for some bowler's please note your spot is not secure until you pay a deposit.
We are still taking orders for shirts $50 with no name and $55 with name on the back.
For those bowlers that are interested the oil pattern will be laid on Sunday morning's and Monday nights at Keon Park please book if you are coming in 9460 4602
Regards
Sue

Attachments

• 2015_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad 24th Feb_list.pdf
    142.4 KB · Views: 268
Hi All
BOWLERS WISHING TO ORDER A SHIRT WITH YOUR NAME ON THE BACK MUST IN BE NO LATER THAN SUNDAY AS WE NEED TO ORDER THEM MONDAY MORNING.
ALSO DEPOSITS ARE DUE
Sue

Hi All
BOWLERS WISHING TO ORDER A SHIRT WITH YOUR NAME ON THE BACK MUST IN BE NO LATER THAN SUNDAY AS WE NEED TO ORDER THEM MONDAY MORNING.
ALSO DEPOSITS ARE DUE
Sue

I Would like to order a shirt with my name on the back please and thankyou

Hi All
Just to let you know B & C squad for the Australian Open are full.
PLEASE NOTE BOWLERS THAT HAVE NOT PAID A DEPOSIT FOR VIC 150 & A/OPEN THEY ARE NOW DUE.
Sue

Will there be lanes for practice at the centre on thursday afternoon. I am driving down and plan to be there around 2pm.

Hi,
Can I please put Stephen Reynolds down for A squad for AO and Marnie Britton down for A squad for Vic 150 (scratch).
Thanks,
Marnie

Hi All
Attached is the updated squad list we are still waiting on deposits.
Sue

Attachments

• 2015_Vic_150__AusOpen_squad_list 8th March.pdf
    145.6 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom