2014 Senior Australian Open

Good Morning All

Because we have a waiting list the committee has decided to bring forward the date you must pay your deposit IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 13TH JANUARY

I have also attached the latest list for you to look at DON'T FORGET THE NEW DATE YOU MUT PAY BY.

IF YOUR DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED BY THE DUE DATE YOU WILL BE REMOVED AND PUT ON THE RESERVE LIST.

Please let me know by email when you have paid your deposit at [email protected]

Merry Christmas

Sue Raphael and the Committee of ATBSOV.

Attachments

• 2014 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 125
Hi Sue,
The email you sent was to my work - as Im not there (on leave) Im unable to access.
Please advise of contents here.
Both Bill and myself would like to bowl B Squad pls I know there is a reserve list I will pay deposit ASAP.

Cheers Carol - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Hi Sue,

Can I also be on the waitlist for A Squad but would prefer B.

And by the way Jan Nordin = Male from the ACT.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Jan

Good Morning All
I hope you all had a great Christmas I have attached the latest squad listing.

DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT BY THE 13TH JANUARY.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

• 2014 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as at the 27 Dec.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 117
Hi Sue,
Please remove me from Squad B. I am unable to attend tournament due to unforeseen family commitment. Have a great tournament. Regards, Tony Murray.

Hi Sue. Can you please change me to "Grand Seniors Men". I reach the lofty heights of the Grand Seniors in 2014.

Thanks and Cheers
(Glenn Lennell)

Hi Sue (again). The deposit for John Romanelli and myself should go into your account tonight. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Have a great new year.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom