2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

Kevin Webb and Rob Szumski all sorted now and update attached showing full amount paid.

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    25.5 KB · Views: 119
Thanks for latest updates from Brenton and Kathy Smith. Please let us know if you are unable to attend so we can finalise numbers.
Pete Brierley you're in...... please send deposit to confirm.
I will update spreadsheet and post later in week

Hi all
Latest updated squad and deposit list. Fely your deposit is not registered yet. Shirley I have changed squads for you.
Susanne will be back this week, please let us know if you are unable to make it or send deposit to confirm spots. Also if I have made any mistakes, please let me know so I can update sheet before susanne gets back.
Thanks

Attachments

25 KB · Views: 58
Hi Ray, Ursula and Paul, requested changes made. Updated list attached. Susanne its back to you now as I prepare for my trip ! Good luck to all

Attachments

25 KB · Views: 95
Hi Broni
Fair question. At this stage we have 94 bowlers booked in, but 25 are still to pay any money to confirm their spots.This is why I asked on Sunday, less than a week out from the tournament for people to confirm!
Im sure Susanne will let you all know as soon as the decision is made based on entry numbers.

Reactions: bm2
Mandy, thanks for your efforts in keeping the information coming in Susanne's absence.
Susanne, please let us know soon if it's going down to 1 squad, as I won't be able to bowl if it does and I will need to cancel accomodation etc.
Will deposits be returned if people withdraw due to changes in squad times?
Cheers
Jan

I am one of the ones that have not paid deposit but will definately be there. Have paid for both air fares and accomodation.

Geoff mure

Back
Top Bottom