2013 Sydney Seniors Classic Squad Listing

Have attached an updated squad listing and will be handing the job over to Mandy Kirkland until I return from overseas on 12th June, 2013.

Please note Squad A is Full and has reserves. Those bowlers who have not paid a deposit by 18 May, 2013 will risk losing their A Squad position to a paid reserve.

I am disappointed I will not be able to bowl WA as this will be the first ranked event I have missed but hope all enjoy your bowling in WA and will see you in Sydney

:cool::cool::)

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    20 KB · Views: 98
Hi Mandy,

I know you have only just been given the task of looking after this tournament whilst Susanne is away.

We are led to believe that the Oil Pattern for this event is going to be the one for the Asian Seniors Championships in November. I also believe Susanne said it was going to be on trial to see how it played on at or around 1st May. Can you please advise if the pattern has been selected and if played on, suitable and if so, when it will be released on this forum? Kind Regards

Andrew C

Hi Mandy,

I rang AMF Rooty Hill and tried to pay my deposit by credit card. The staff didn't know what to do and put me on hold for ages, so I gave up on that idea. I have now mailed my deposit by cheque to the PO Box detailed on the entry form.

Hi Mandy,

I know you have only just been given the task of looking after this tournament whilst Susanne is away.

We are led to believe that the Oil Pattern for this event is going to be the one for the Asian Seniors Championships in November. I also believe Susanne said it was going to be on trial to see how it played on at or around 1st May. Can you please advise if the pattern has been selected and if played on, suitable and if so, when it will be released on this forum? Kind Regards

Andrew C

Hi Andrew and all.
the asian seniors pattern is currently being tested at Rooty Hill and I promise as soon as it is confirmed by TBA I will upload it here
cheers

I rang AMF Rooty Hill and tried to pay my deposit by credit card. The staff didn't know what to do and put me on hold for ages, so I gave up on that idea. I have now mailed my deposit by cheque to the PO Box detailed on the entry form.

Maybe you should contact the Manager there if there's a problem

Hi All
still waiting on confirmation of oil pattern, but dont panic, will post ASAP.
Please find attached current squad listing with deposits paid so far (Jan I will add yours as soon as I have confirmation from bank)
Also please note: Brian Looby you appear on both A and B squads,please let me know which one you want ?
TBA has also brought to my attention that so far 2 of the bowlers who have requested spots are not current TBA financial members.
It is a condition of our accreditation that all participants are financial members of TBA for 2013,so if you know that is you ( I wont name here yet but its 2 guys in squad B) you must show your current membership card at check in prior to bowling so please register soon.
You have only 3 days left to confirm your spot in A squad by paying your deposit We have reserves waiting and still half the field still to pay ?
Will post again after the 18/5 to update payments
Cheers

Attachments

• Sydney Classic Squad Bookings.xls
    25 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom