2012 Junior Nationals

I would like an explanation, why is it that the Championship scores are taking so long to post on the Nationals
Home page on the TBA website. Just making an announcement that it is beyond the control of the Tournament
Team is just not acceptable. Neither myself or my wife was in a position to go and watch our son bowl financial and work factors would not allow it. And whilst I understand that the people involved in the tournament room work very hard it would be appreciated if the scores were updated more than once a day or maybe a better
explanation other than 'it is beyond control of Tournament Team' so those of us parents who are not fortunate
enough to attend can at least understand

Things happen that are even beyond the control of volunteers... Obviously specifics aside, it must have been pretty important to get him to leave . Unfortunately this volunteer was the one who updated the webpage.

I have been a volunteer myself for both Adult and Junior events and I too have been called away, but surely this being the TBA Junior Showpiece there would be someone else that could be called upon to help out. As of the time of this post the Classic Cup and Junior Masters have not been updated since late on Thursday night, the individual champ events since 9.12pm last night,
and that does not include some of the 6.30pm squad and all of the 8pm squad from yesterday which have not been updated at all.

Back
Top Bottom