2010 NSW Country Open Results

Final Results For the 2010 NSW Country Open......

Congrats to the Local Orange Bowlers for the Top 3 Places.....

1st Place: Jason Belmonte
2nd Place: David Rosser
3rd Place: Ron Forbes

First Non Cashing Female - Julie Price.....

Attachments

• Final Results for 2010.xls
    53 KB · Views: 302
Big Congradulation to Jason Belmonte did bowled in great form including twice 279 times today also 290 and big 300 yesterday in their Orange Tenpin centre home !!! What wonderful !!!

I would just like to say a big thank you to Leigh Shephard for all the hard work in putting up the scores for me over the weekend and allowing me to bowl.

I would also like to thank Ron Bickerstaff from Brunswick Bowling, Glenn Rowland from Columbia bowling, Storm Bowling for there sponsorship and the Belmonte's who don't take any money for lineage and put the ENTIRE entry fee into the prize fund.

Finally I would like to congratulate Belmo and David Rosser for beating me ;) and all the other bowlers who turned up for this wonderful event.

See you all again next year.

Forbesy

What a "TRIFECTA", congrats to all of you and a huge thank you to Leigh for bringing all the action into our homes..best wishes.. Porks

I would like to say what a great weekend I had bowling in Orange. A big thank you to Aldo, Marisa, Chucky and all the staff for a great effort. Congrats to Jason on winning the tournament plus David and Ron for their good efforts for 2nd and 3rd. I suggest anyone that missed out this year get your entries in early. I'm already down for B squad next year.Fantastic dinner friday night. For those guys that had there names down and didn't turn up I suggest you give the bowl the courtesy to say you are not turning up. There where plenty of reserves that didn't come because they thought it was full. So next time a phone call would be good.It will take me 3 days to get over the tournament, but it was worth it.
Cheers Lovey

Congrats to all who bowled wish I was able to attend, Congrats to the Orange trifecta must be a special home ground advantage.

Chris Bateup

I would like to say what a great weekend I had bowling in Orange. A big thank you to Aldo, Marisa, Chucky and all the staff for a great effort. Congrats to Jason on winning the tournament plus David and Ron for their good efforts for 2nd and 3rd. I suggest anyone that missed out this year get your entries in early. I'm already down for B squad next year.Fantastic dinner friday night. For those guys that had there names down and didn't turn up I suggest you give the bowl the courtesy to say you are not turning up. There where plenty of reserves that didn't come because they thought it was full. So next time a phone call would be good.It will take me 3 days to get over the tournament, but it was worth it.
Cheers Lovey

Totally agree with Lovey on this - it was my 2nd year out there this year and I have found it to be one of the best tournaments on the calendar. As long as this tournament is running I will be there. Well done to the Orange gang (both staff and top 3) on making it once again a great weekend.

Lyndsay...Stretch..(thanks Lovey)

I'm with Lovell. As always a very well run event. No surprises in the winner, especially with that shirt (or should I say, monkey) on his back! When I saw the bet, I knew we were all bowling for second. Jason just owned the joint. Good work mate.

p.s. Stretching wasn't enough for me. Stretching, hot and cold shower, then full massage the next day after throwing it that hard for that long (and I still couldn't get through the midlane clean!)

Back
Top Bottom