Votes: 5 35.7%
  • November 12th - 14th

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Hi All,

The 2010 Northern NSW Open is scheduled to run again on the 17th to 19th of September. Format is unchanged from last year.

It has been raised that perhaps it is run at a time where there is a lot on with NSW Open, Nationals etc.

We have had a look and it seems that there is a space for an event on the 12th, 13th and 14th of November.

What I would like to do is put it to you the players to decide which date works best for you.

So please vote, and remember that we will choose the date with the most votes so if you do vote we would really like you to come and play.

I have attached the entry form from last year, prize fund is as advertised, and we have never not paid out as advertised. Even in the early years. We believe that if you make a commitment to travel to an event, the very least we should do is try our best to deliver what we advertise, even if it is at a cost.

I hope you take the time to vote and then book in for a squad.

Regards
James

Attachments

• NNSW Open Entry Form 2009-web.pdf
    567.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi James

12 13 14 November will clash with Sharp Youth. I know of a few people from up this way who are youth that will come down for this. But if it clashes they probably wont

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the warning.

Will change it to the next weekend and try again.

Regards
James

Hi All, Due to a clash with the Sharp Youth event I think if we are to hold the Open in November that it will have to be the following weekend, the 19th - 21st.
Will try to change the poll dates.

Thanks
James

Completely off topic:

but why does this thread pop up in the "New posts" all the time when nothing has been added to it?

Just curious....

james check with tba web site to see when it can be held otherwise keep the same dates like you stated when the skins were on.
cheers matt

Back
Top Bottom