2010 National Ranking calender

I have read the National ranking Criteria Calender propsed for 2010, as it is very brief and general at the moment, but one area that has major concerns is a paragraph that states
"Ranked events promoters will be required to lay a Lane Condition selected from a number of conditions supplied to them by TBA"
We have just witnessed at Mt Gravatt the lack of knowledge from facilitators in regards to Seniors bowling and their "special" requirements with lane conditions, if the choice of conditions are limited similar to the rubbish laid down, at the Nationals then the senior calender is in trouble.
What the facilitators forget is we not only pay good money to travel but those of us who own businesses and have to pay someone to work for us it is also a large cost, so to go and get shafted by arrogance will drive bowlers away. if not only for the lack of condition, but the extra financial costs.
The other reason we have this condition is to challenge the guys going to Manila (one L) why I ask....30 app are going, there were 80 seniors restricted and open at the challenge, so the other 50 were treated unfairly because of this...someone has to open the facilitators eyes..or they should talk to us, or better still bowl with us on the same lanes and then tell us its ok.....we dont want easy conditions but conditions fair to all senior shot selection.... and this was not...BTW no 200 ave at the seniors National...look at last years and was this as successful...no

I have read the National ranking Criteria Calender propsed for 2010, as it is very brief and general at the moment, but one area that has major concerns is a paragraph that states
"Ranked events promoters will be required to lay a Lane Condition selected from a number of conditions supplied to them by TBA"

We have just witnessed at Mt Gravatt the lack of knowledge from facilitators in regards to Seniors bowling and their "special" requirements with lane conditions, if the choice of conditions are limited similar to the rubbish laid down, at the Nationals then the senior calender is in trouble.
What the facilitators forget is we not only pay good money to travel but those of us who own businesses and have to pay someone to work for us it is also a large cost, so to go and get shafted by arrogance will drive bowlers away. if not only for the lack of condition, but the extra financial costs.
The other reason we have this condition is to challenge the guys going to Manila (one L) why I ask....30 app are going, there were 80 seniors restricted and open at the challenge, so the other 50 were treated unfairly because of this...someone has to open the facilitators eyes..or they should talk to us, or better still bowl with us on the same lanes and then tell us its ok.....we dont want easy conditions but conditions fair to all senior shot selection.... and this was not...BTW no 200 ave at the seniors National...look at last years and was this as successful...no

havent we already dicsussed this in countless other threads??

and for the rest of the post, whats your point? do you want the pettern to be easier?? :confused:
as long as the pattern is the same for everybody then there should be no problem as everyone has got the same lane conditions and must adjust accordinly to thier own shot.
if they cant do this then they dont deserve to win in the first place.

Hi Jessica,
You really are not aware of the situation, as a senior which I doubt you are unless James is very very old....then you will not appreciate what seniors require to bowl, they also do not have the opportunity to bowl in a world cup.....just not available so the only thing we have is Asian Championships......and this being the case why isnt THAT condition put down to test us or get us tuned for.....as for the rest of your post please understand that as Youth, adult and rachuig they may need to go here and you lot have the strength and longevity still...age has taken ours so the condition must be suitable for the majority of the senior bowlers not just say 4 or 5%..please research and
the rest of my post will be self explanatory....

Back
Top Bottom