2009 Sydney Youth Cup

Latest squad list attached
Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 Syd Youth Cup entries.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 101
Adam Pringle and Christian Kereszteny would like to come and average 170 again please. A squad it is I guess.

Thank You!

Thank you for your entry and as usual we expect great things from you......just bring your A Game!!
New lanes down last month.
Leanne

Thank you for your entry and as usual we expect great things from you......just bring your A Game!!
New lanes down last month.
Leanne

Excellent news.

Take note youth bowlers, these are the events to support. You will gain alot of experience bowling in these types of tournaments. The tournament crew are awesome. The conditions are always very challenging, but always fair. The Australian youth team all participated last year, and every one of them were challenged and many bowled really well.

See you all there!

Please find attached accredited entry form for Sydney Youth Cup and the current entries list.
Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 Syd Youth Cup entries.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 2009 Sydney Youth Cup.pdf
    673.8 KB · Views: 59
Was that "could you please add pretty Sarah McRae"........name added either way!!!
Leanne

Hey Leeanne if it's possible could you please remove me from B squad and put me into A squad due to an engagement i have on during the middle of the day

Latest squad listing attached.

Deposits: need to have $50 deposits to hold squad spot, by 20th March.

Chq or money order NSW TBA Youth Committee
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Bank: Commonwealth
name: NSW TBA Youth Committee
BSB:062 592
Acct no: 10488342

Any questions or problems: [email protected] or 02 9651 4264
Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 sydney youth cup entries.pdf
    17.7 KB · Views: 70
Hi Leanne
I paid my deposit via internet banking but it says i havent on the Squad listing. Can you please confirm?
Thanks
Rebecca Whiting

Back
Top Bottom