2009 Sydney Youth Cup

The oil pattern will be decided this week. It may even be kept as a surprise as in recent years. You can be assured - it will be long and challenging.

Just to set the record straight.
The pattern to be used was discussed just today for the first time. It has not yet been finalised and no one has bowled on it. The final decision should be made next Tuesday. It will not be available to any NSW bowlers prior to the tournament and I expect to publish it on the net just the week before the tournament, That should allow any bowler flying to Sydney (with excess baggage costs to worry about) enough time to decide what equipment to bring.
A pattern similar to one of the candidates was on the lanes last night for a training session, I assume the person who THINKS he has bowled on the final pattern is referring to this.

Graeme

Just to set the record straight.
The pattern to be used was discussed just today for the first time. It has not yet been finalised and no one has bowled on it. The final decision should be made next Tuesday. It will not be available to any NSW bowlers prior to the tournament and I expect to publish it on the net just the week before the tournament, That should allow any bowler flying to Sydney (with excess baggage costs to worry about) enough time to decide what equipment to bring.
A pattern similar to one of the candidates was on the lanes last night for a training session, I assume the person who THINKS he has bowled on the final pattern is referring to this.

Graeme

never said i bowled on the final pattern, just what was layed down that night...didn't think it'd be the official.
just to clear up comotion

Hi all

I have attachd latest list. Numbers are looking great, please let us know of any changes. Prize fund will be adjusted closer to the tournament date.

Just to re-affirm Graeme's comments - there has been no pattern laid down and we will be making final decision Tuesday. We discussed several choices with Tech as there have been new lanes put down since last year's tournament.

Thanks, Leanne

Attachments

• 2009 Sydney Youth Cup squad entries.pdf
    20.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi all

I have attachd latest list. Numbers are looking great, please let us know of any changes. Prize fund will be adjusted closer to the tournament date.

Just to re-affirm Graeme's comments - there has been no pattern laid down and we will be making final decision Tuesday. We discussed several choices with Tech as there have been new lanes put down since last year's tournament.

Thanks, Leanne

Leanne, just so you know, you have Shane Hadlum down twice in A squad.
unless of course there are two Shane hadlums from Victoria. :D

david hurst transfered rest 0f entry fee into youth committee bank account today can somneone pls confirm payment recieved

Please find attached latest squad list. Numbers are looking great and A squad can be extended if need be - let me know of any changes.

Thanks, Leanne.

Attachments

• 2009 Sydney Youth Cup squad entries.pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 45
I have a quick question.
If there are 52 people in B squad which is full and 51 in A squad. If you get more people wanting to bowl. Does this mean you will extend the squads again? Or tell people they miss out?
Thanx
Lexi

Back
Top Bottom