2008 Sydney Youth Cup

Here is the latest squad list: 29/12/07

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squad allocations.pdf
    14.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 2008 Sydney Youth Cup.pdf
    655.6 KB · Views: 34
Hi all, here is an updated list.

There will be copies of the entry form at Nationals next week and would ask all B squad entries to confirm their squad choice by filling in the entry form and paying the $50 deposit.

Thanks, Leanne.

Attachments

14.2 KB · Views: 50
Hi Leanne,
Do you have a deadline for the deposits after which reserves who did pay deposit will come into the squad in places of those who didn't pay theirs? That's how it is often done.

Thanks for that Michal, I haven't pushed this before but it is very important for bowlers needing B squad and booking flights etc.

The deadline for deposits will be 31st January.

Leanne.

Thanks for that Michal, I haven't pushed this before but it is very important for bowlers needing B squad and booking flights etc.
The deadline for deposits will be 31st January.
Leanne.

I don't know if this is right or not...but it states in the rules on the entry form that the deposit and entry form must be handed in by the 30th May.

Could you please confirm which deadline is the correct one for me?

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Hi Rowey

Yes that is the deadline for any entry, but I will have to change the date for deposits in B squad. I will issue another entry form and change the wording to read entry only.

Unfortunately deposits have been the practise for tournaments due to the number of late drop outs. Deposits are reimbursed due to unforseen circumstances as well.

Leanne.

Hi Rowey
Yes that is the deadline for any entry, but I will have to change the date for deposits in B squad. I will issue another entry form and change the wording to read entry only.
Unfortunately deposits have been the practise for tournaments due to the number of late drop outs. Deposits are reimbursed due to unforseen circumstances as well.
Leanne.

Leanne,

Why are you changing it for B squad only so that we have to pay 4 months in advance for the deposit? Does that also mean that the reserves for B squad have to pay by the 31st January?

I can understand if people need to book flights and accomodation but I don't understand why you are changing it so that people have to pay 4 months earlier than originally stated in the entry form rules.

This could come as a disadvantage if for example somebody does not have a computer and may not hear about this rule.

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Hi Rowey

I have contact details for all the bowlers who have entered B squad, thanks for your concerns.

Unfortunately like all events there are people who put their name down and forget to contact re drop out, this will allow everyone to have early notice, make changes accordingly and help with program set up.

Leanne.

Could you please put Hamish Rogers and Matt Simpson down for B Sqaud please. Deposits will be paid shortly.

Thank you Leanne

bianca down for 'b' squad

ta very much

i will have the deposit for you over the weekend

Please find attached current squad listing:

Attachments

14.8 KB · Views: 113
hey leanne with myself and nick i will be paying the deposit as soon as we get back from youth if thats ok

thanks jon

Back
Top Bottom