2008 Sydney Youth Cup

Last year we increased payout - number and $ for men and the $ for the women. The changes will be made when b squad have checked in.

As we are over requirements again that will be the process. We have generous sponsorship for the event and are able to have a decent payout.

Basically, the more the merrier: level of competition, experience, number payout and $....and enjoyment.

Leanne and Graeme.

Latest Squad listing for Sydney Youth Cup, 27/02/09

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squad allocations.doc
    136 KB · Views: 108
Here is the updated entrants list. The current payout is based on 60 bowlers and will be adjusted at the event.

It is looking to be a great competition, need any info: Leanne 0418 889 888 or [email protected].

You can post entries here:

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squad allocations.pdf
    21.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 2008 Sydney Youth Cup.pdf
    662 KB · Views: 19
Please take Amanda de Lange out of the squad listings as i will be unable to bowl...

thank you

Amanda de Lange

Just a heads up for the youth bowlers thinking about doing this event. ENTER THIS EVENT!

Mrs T and Mr O run a great tournament every time they get involved. The centres are always in pristine conditions, and the conditions are always great for the sport of bowling. They are fair, not OVERLY tough, but still make you throw good shots to score.

This is the one tournament on the calendar where the bowlers stand to gain the most experience out of.

Latest Squad allocations: any adjustments let me know,
Leanne

Attachments

21.2 KB · Views: 69
Hi Leigh
Your name has been removed from the list, thank you for your mature post.
It is the first time I have encountered a bowler with that attitude, good luck at Junior Nationals.
Tournament Director

Here is the latest squad listing 27/3. I will be at Junior Nationals in Brisbane if anyone wants to pay their deposits.

I have received more enquiries, looking to be a well represented event again this year, will open up squads if necessary.

Thanks, Leanne.

Attachments

21.2 KB · Views: 108
We are able to open up A squad to 44, working on B squad.

Of course to keep the tournament credibility over both squads (same number of bowlers shifting around the oil on same lanes) I need to be careful.

Will let everyone know as soon as possible. B squad reserve list, first bowlers with deposits paid will be added.

Leanne

Hi all
I have attached the updated squad lists. Please forward deposits asap for all entries, when numbers confirmed we will open up squads further. Of course the payout will reflect the bigger numbers also.

Some info:
Transport-The Centre is situated just off the M5 Motorway, the same road from the airport, approx 40 mins.

There is a train line from the airport terminal to Leumeah Station (1/2 km from Bowl) and operates every 30 mins Friday, Saturday and Sunday: www.cityrail.info/timetable.

Accommodation - Two hotels within easy walking distance

The Hermitage, 5 Grange Road, Leumeah – 02 4628 1144, rooms and apartments, www.thehermitage.info (500 metres walk).

Hotel Formule 1, 3 Rennie Road, Campbelltown – 02 4628 7340, www.formule1.com.au. over the road.

Thanks, Leanne.

Attachments

24.7 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom