2008 Sydney Youth Cup

Check out current sale flights for Virgin: 30th/31st May and 1st/2nd June.

Melb - Sydney $79 each way
Bris - Sydney $69 each way
Adelaide - Sydney $89

2007 tournament we were able to arrange lift back to airport for several bowlers, get in early.

Leanne Triulcio.

hey leanne can you please put jon, nick green and mitchell cook for b squad if there is still room

thanks jon

Updated list attached.

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squads.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 40
Leanne,

Matt posted last night saying you had not added us to the squad list. I have just looked at the most recent listing and we are still not on it :confused::mad:

We dont arrive until 7am saturday morning so we must bowl b squad, i hope our names are in fact on the squad list and we dont get pushed forced into a squad because of this oversight.

Can you please updtae the list so we can assure myself and matt are in B squad for this event.

Thankyou

Chris

B squad is full, reserve list started. As usual circumstances can change and some will drop out of B.
Should more than normal entries occur we will look at opening up B sqaud again.

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squad allocations.pdf
    13.6 KB · Views: 73
sorry to be a pain leanne but you have done the same thing with me as you did with matt and chris...
i asked to be placed in b squad but my name isnt there... but you have got james bowles there i asked if you could add him to... so sorry to bring it up but i would like to be in b squad...

sorry again.

Drew layton

Latest squad list - hope everybody had a great Christmas!!

Attachments

• 2008 Sydney Youth Cup - squad allocations.pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom