2007 World Masters Videos

Having trouble watching video after down loading.
can any one walk me through The process of playing on the vlc.
Also in the download stage when it asks for you to download in different ways which one should you use.

Thanks

All free download methods are fine, but I have found that using GlobalCrossing (not #2) is quickest, and least prone to dropping out.

Once you have downloaded both parts of each video (the .EXE and the .RAR), run the .EXE. This will use both the .EXE and the .RAR to produce a single video file (.AVI) which you should then be able to run with VLC player. To do this, right-click on the .AVI file that appears after running the .EXE, and select "Open With", and choose VLC player.

Good luck.

David.

P.S. Thanks heaps to Gutter Rat for posting all these videos, much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the last 5 files sometime soon.

Would anyone be willing to burn all these matches to DVD for me and mail to my wife, so that she could send them overseas to me?
I am currently in IRAQ and we have limited downloads available here so I am unable to get them.
If anyone would be generous enough, just PM me and we can sort something out.
Cheers guys,
Keiran.

It should be a "replay" of the final even though it will be the first and only showing of the final! I agree Paul Foxtel Sucks!

Back
Top Bottom